YOU WERE NEVER A GOOD FATHER

††DOUBLE UPDATE††
on occasion of completing 500+ views and 100+ votes

YURANI ALEKHYA

"Look like I missed a amazing gathering." Karna said as Ayudhik explained him what happened at the gathering. Apparently Nevarkars had made a foolproof plan to humiliate me but it backfired in them. None of the nobel families are supporting them now. One more thing which got cleared is that Ayudhik is my brother for others. I know that. "What is the news in court Vijay ji ?" I asked as he took his seat. The sun had just set and I called a meeting to discuss our progress. "Well. I hope by end of this week entire power struggle will be calmed down but.." he trailed off. I rubbed my forehead in annoyance. Even though I am the future queen of the kingdom without a male heir we are considered as weak. "What is it Maha Mantri ?" Ayudhik asked keeping his one elbow on his knee. "Some bastards can't digest that they were gonna rule by a queen in future. Till we have a male heir the end of power struggle and shadyantra's are not certain." I replied to his answer in a stern tone.

"And nor they while stop sending marriage proposals to Maharaj. The pressure on Maharaj is too great. One single mistake and entire kingdom can get lost in pages of history." Vijay ji completed my sentence. "We have one way but there are high chances it will backfire." Vijay ji said looking at us. "Let's listen first then we can think." Karna said. "Chanchala and Maharaj's younger daughter Megha has reached to her age. If we married her off as alliance it might help us. Because she is also a princess of Hind Kush. And Chanchala have no hand in her upbringing."

I glared at him. My silence spoke a lot. "It will be worest plan ever. No chance it will be successful. She is a bitch like her mother and thinking she will ever have a say at Hind Kush will be a idiocy. She killed my mother and Rajmata within her arrival. Are you forgetting that it was a slow poison. It will take years to get killed. Her intentions are to rule Devgiri alone from start. Megha has always loved power and authority from starting. After collapse of her mother all of it was taken away from her. She will be practically fluming in anger and rage at present. She locked herself in her palace. That girl is only 12 but too cunning. Don't go on her crocodile tears. Marrying her to a powerful family or kingdom will only leads to disasters." I said looking at through the window of my chambers. We had sent all the maids and guards from the premises. Apparantly after the rebellion we came to know never to talk important matter in front of them. They can be spies or feeding our intel to others for money.

"Then what should we do with her ?" Ayudhik asked. "Nothing for now. When time is correct I am thinking to send her back to Hind Kush." As soon as I said that a slap landed on my right cheek. Immediately as stood up. I looked up to find Maharaj, my father standing over me fluming in anger. "How dare you to say that she is your sister ?" I chuckled at him as I got up and readjusting my dress. "Are you sure ?" I asked as all stared at me in disbelief. It is a big insult for him. I shouldn't doubt him both as my father and King. But he lost both respects due to his own deeds. He slapped me on left cheek this time. "Power is blinding you Alekhya. You must know your place. How can you say that about your sister. She had no idea about it. She is only 12 and lost her mother." I had enough of his bullshit now.

"Oh really. I see you still have some love for her. She is just 12 than what I am when I lost my mother ? What was Ayudhik's age when he lost his mother ? You always left us to grieve on our own. You never talked to is never came to meet us. You lost yourself in the false love of that bitch. A child require love of both of his parents for it's growth." I yelled at him. He looked taken back. "Alekhya stop it." Ayudhik said trying to drag me back. "No Ayudhik. He must know. He must know what we felt throughout our life. Don't you dare to stop me." I said freeing my arm from him. And standing eye to eye with him. Forgetting the fact he is older than me, forgetting the fact he is our father, forgetting the fact he is our king who is suppose to rule over us. He just stood there like a statue.