Character Introductions

Yep. How Team FRSB met was already explained in the fourth chapter, so now it's time to introduce them.

So here we get to formally meet the team. Its not a fifth chapter, but I hope you all enjoy it anyway.

...

Team FRSB (Frostbite)

Name: Verde Forest (Team Leader)
Age: 17
Height: 157 centimeters (5 feet, 2 inches)
Hair: Shoulder-length, black
Eyes: Dark green
Skin: Pale
Race: Human
Gender: Female

Weapon: Two paintbrushes named Hope and Creativity. Uses paint infused with Dust, which can be used in melee, or flicked off the brush for ranged attacks.

Semblance: Silence - Verde can use her Semblance to mute all sound she makes. Footsteps, talking, etc.

The downsides are that if she pushes anything over, she cannot mute the sound, and her Semblance is useless if the enemy sees her. It is also very taxing on her stamina, and could potentially exhaust her in a fight.

Kingdom of Origin: Atlas

Background: Verde's mother died when she was very young. After her death, her father, Rojo Forest, became physically and sexually abusive. Verde lived in her father's home without being allowed outside or any form of contact with the outside world. This led to her becoming withdrawn, even from her own emotions.

At 15 years old, Rojo's neighbors reported hearing strange noises from his apartment. This led to a police investigation, where Verde was found in a closet beaten and starved. Rojo was arrested for his crimes and Verde was sent to an orphanage, where she recovered from her injuries. She was eventually adopted by James Ironwood, who had known Rojo from serving in the Atlesian military together, and felt responsible for not seeing it sooner.

Despite Ironwood's best efforts, Verde was still reclusive, and because of her eccentricity had a very difficult time making friends. She took up painting as a method to cope with her past, leading to the creation of her weapons. Painting is something Verde enjoys, and feels it's the only way she can safely express herself without the risk of being harmed.

At 17, she signed up for Beacon and was accepted, becoming partners with Vao Branwen during the initiation. Verde still keeps in contact with her adoptive father, and cares for him very much. Her short height is a result of her childhood malnourishment.

Name: Y/N Marigold Rose
Age: 17
Height: 185 centimeters (6 feet, 1 inch)
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Race: Human
Gender: Male

Weapon: A katana assault rifle hybrid that he has not named. When in it's katana form, Dust can be administered to the blade, allowing the slashes to have the same effect as the Dust he chooses. In it's rifle form, he uses Dust magazines, which allow the bullets to have the effect of the respective Dust he is using.

Semblance: Healing. Y/N can heal his injuries. From open fractures, to a paper cut, he can heal them quickly and keep himself in the fight for an extended period of time.

The downsides are that he has a lot of limitations to his Semblance. He cannot heal himself if he is on fire, being electrocuted, or poisoned. This is because of the continuous damage he would be taking, which would overwork his Semblance and lead to severe exhaustion. He also cannot heal lost limbs, and if his neck or head is severely damaged, he cannot heal himself and will die. After healing, the pain does not go away; only his wounds are healed.

Kingdom of Origin: Vale

Background: Y/N grew up with his parents and little sister on the small island of Patch. He did not live a horrible life, but wished for normalcy from his family's shenanigans. Apart from his household, he has two more siblings; an older sister, Yang, and an older brother, Vao.