Chapter 18: Kill

The police cruiser was nearly out of Vale, the officers not really feeling like talking. Not with a pedophile in the back. It really ruined the mood. Rojo sighed, pulling at his handcuffs. Reaching for his back pocket, hidden behind his back. He leaned forward, pressing is face against the mesh cage.

"Hey, say something. I'm bored," he groaned. The passenger slammed his fist against the mesh, forcing him back.

"Shut your mouth. Your ass shoulda been put on Death Row the first time."

Rojo sighed, trying his best to keep them distracted. All he needed was a little time, having to force back a smirk as the hairpin fell into his palms. "Oh come on, it's a long trip ain't it? Beacon's what, three hours away? We haven't even left the city!"

"Don't care what a revolting thug like you wants to say," the driver growled. "Molesting your own daughter... You make me sick."

Rojo sat on his wrists to muffled the clicking of the pin inside the lock, leaning on the backseat casually. "Then can you turn the radio on at least? Some music would be nice."

The officers looked at each other before the driver nodded curtly. The passenger moved his hand, touching the radio dial - only for his heart to stop in his chest. Rojo had picked the lock, slamming his hands against the mesh. The metal gave way with ease, his smirk already returning. With one punch, he knocked out the passenger before reaching his arm around the driver and locking him into a chokehold. The officer let go of the wheel, trying desperately to pull his arm away. The vehicle swerved violently to the left and right, cars barely screeching out of the way in time. Rojo leaned to the officer's ear, his low chuckle resonating in his ear drums.

"Heard you don't have an Aura. Makes my life easier."

The officer felt the rapist's hand plant against the back of his head, and with one twist his neck was snapped in two. Rojo leaned forward, grabbing the wheel and regaining control of the car as he climbed into the front, pushing the driver's corpse out of the door. He spun the wheel, the police cruiser sliding on two wheels as it screeched around. Rojo floored it, already knowing where to find the ones who humiliated him. Salem told him everything.

He glanced at the unconscious passenger before reaching over and ripping his pocket off his chest, a key card falling to his lap. Rojo picked it up and pressed it against the sensor of his ASS collar, the device popping loose, being tossed out the window like garbage. He shoved the officer out of the car, pressing his foot so hard into the pedal so hard it began to warp under his boot. And finally he stopped smiling.

He was snarling. He had never felt this angry in his life. To be taken down by a bunch of kids felt degrading. He made up his mind - he didn't care what Salem wanted. He was going to kill every last one of them.

And gripped tightly in his hand was something he had smuggled away while he was fighting FRSB.

Six of Vao's adrenaline shots.

...

When Ironwood had told Y/N he was taking them to a restaurant, he had t expected it to be this place, of all the places you would find military personnel. Junior's Club.

When Vao burst through the doors in a dramatic fashion, still completely shirtless, he was met with the whistles cheers of partygoers and mafia members alike. Y/N looked up at Ironwood in confusion.

"E-erm... Si- J-Jim? Why are we here? I thought we were going to a restaurant?"

"I do enjoy the spaghetti, here. And besides, Vao can let loose without having to be held back, correct?"

Y/N looked to his shameless brother, who was already emptying bottle after bottle. That couldn't be good for his liver. His liver probably looked like flattened shit by now. Some of the mafia members had begun to approach, greeting Y/N cheerfully.