Chapter 17: There Will Be Bloodshed

Disclaimer: I do not own the song. It is owned by Hideo Kojima and belongs to the video game Metal Gear R: Revengence. This song plays when Team FRSB start their fight with Rojo.

And here it is. We finally meet Verde's father face to face. Or, face to page. Whatever you want to call it. This will be the second "true fight" that Team FRSB goes through that puts their lives in danger. The first was the fight against the Grimm during the initiation.

You're about to see Rojo for the first time in my stories. A true villain who's out for blood.

I hope you all enjoy the chapter.

...

"I've finally found you."

"Oh, damnit. Look, I'm not selling anything right now," Vao groaned. But when he turned, he furrowed his brow. "Hold on a minute, you ain't one of my buyers. Who the fuck are you?"

Y/N shivered at the sight of the man. He was massive. He stood a little taller than Y/N, but his arms were like tree trunks, muscles rippling under his shirt. With messy brown hair and unsettling cyan coloured eyes, the stranger stared at Y/N and Vao with the intensity of a raging storm. The man shifted his gaze between the two, before finally his eyes stopped on Verde. The artist shifted behind Vao, not even daring to look.

"Wot? Verde, wot's wrong? Are you alright... M-mate...?" Vao barely finished his sentence when he saw her expression. It wasn't normal that she would reveal them unless they were alone together. Seeing that look of pure terror on her face, the tears that fell from the corners of her eyes, he was startled.

Verde's heart thundered and ached in her chest. This couldn't be real, she thought. He wasn't supposed to be discharged from prison ever again. It was all a nightmare. She would wake up, and her friends would be there arguing or playing their game. But Verde was a realist. She knew the truth - that no matter how much she wished it wasn't, this was reality. That she was wide awake, with her biggest fear standing in front of her. The man snickered darkly, angering Vao.

"Wot's so funny, cunt? Who are you?"

Y/N hadn't seen Verde's face from where he was standing. But when he heard his brother's voice shake, he knew something was wrong.

Something was so very, horribly wrong.

The man slid his hands into his pockets. "Introductions are pointless to me. Why don't you ask her? If she can even speak, that is."

They turned to their leader, worry striking their hearts. Verde gagged as she tried to speak, the lump in her throat stopping her voice from being heard. And finally, it clicked for Y/N. He looked at the man, his eyes wide with shock, horror, and fury.

"It's you... You're Rojo..."

The man chuckled. "Ding ding. That's me. Rojo Forest. Pleased to meet you." He began circling them, trying to see Verde. But Vao was quick on his feet, pushing her out of sight. His face had grown red, a vein sticking out of his forehead. But that vein was nothing compared to the ones that jutted out of Sasha everywhere she had skin showing. Rojo flashed them a toothy grin.

"I'll cut straight to the chase. No need for any bullshit. I'm here to kill you, Y/N and Vao. Then I'll take Verde with me."

"K-kill us?" Y/N echoed. Rojo nodded.

"Yup. A little miss Salem wants you dead, for whatever reason. Not my place to ask. And besides, a little murder ain't gonna affect me. I'm already wanted, ha ha." He stopped, sighing deeply. "... But I'm a pretty nice guy. So I'll make my own deal with ya. Hand over my daughter, and you'll walk away from this alive. Refuse and... Well, it's your funeral. Literally."