Chapter 13: The School Dance

Disclaimer: Song is not mine. It's an unused version of Lusties Nightclub from HuniePop. Don't judge me, I'm cultured. It probably would have been more fitting for Junior's club, but it works here too.

Just loop it if it ends. If you want, anyway.

...

Y/N knocked on the bathroom door. Vao was taking forever.

"Vao, hurry up!" He pleaded miserably through the door.

"I'm washing my face! Hold on a minute!"

"But I need to pee!"

"Do it in a cup or something! There's this thermos always lying around that I use when I'm drunk! It's got a dumbbell sticker!"

Sasha was drinking water from a thermos. Her thermos. With her dumbbell sticker on it. The giant spewed the water from her lips, slamming her angry fist against the door. From the other side, Vao screamed in terror.

"I was kidding! Please don't hurt me!"

Soon Vao came out of the bathroom. Gasping in relief, Y/N dove in and slammed the door shut. A minute later, he stepped back out.

"Ah... Thank Dust..."

Vao shoved a hand into his suit pocket, the other holding his flask. Y/N had forced him to wear a suit and not a dress. Mostly because the dress was stolen and the suit wasn't. "Being a bit dramatic, arent'cha mate?"

"You were in the bathroom for over an hour, Vao..."

"And? Look at me! I'm beautiful!" Vao bragged, tossing a strand of hair over his shoulder. Y/N could tell he put makeup on. And worse, Vao actually looked good with it. Y/N didn't know how to feel about that.

"Whatever... So where's your date?" Y/N asked. Cardin was standing next to Sasha, and Weiss was waiting for him at the ballroom. Verde and Vao were the only ones alone, and Y/N prayed that Vao had finally taken a hint. But the femboy shrugged.

"Oh, that. Some women I work with are coming."

"... Women? Like, more than one?" Cardin asked in confusion. "How did you of all people manage that?"

"Wot are you talking about? They're my best friends, of course I'd want them to come."

"Vao, this was supposed to be the time you invite someone special, not your friends. Like Verde?" Y/N whined. The artist looked up at him gratefully, relief flooding her green eyes. Sasha nodded.

"Yeah! You and Verde would be great together!" She encouraged. Cardin just gave a thumbs up paired with a smile.

"Well, it can't be Verde because we're just friends, you bloke." Behind him, Verde looked devastated. Vao scratched his chin. "Actually... We're more than that! We're total besties!"

Verde stood up abruptly, catching everyone's attention. She was trembling. "I... I-I'm going... To the party..." She stammered quietly. She ran from the room, not even bothering to look back. Vao shrugged.

"Okay! See you the- HOGH!?"

Vao dropped like a sack of potatoes when Sasha sucker punched him in the gut, rolling on the floor weakly. For once, he wasn't being dramatic; he just got floored by the giant capable of lifting over three hundred pounds.

"You're a real ass, you know that!?" Sasha roared angrily. Vao was teary eyed and dazed.

"U-unyu... Wot did I do this time...?"