Chapter 43: The Training, Part Two

Y/N and Yang clenched their fists, rocketing towards each other. The air crackled with tension when they grappled onto each other, trying to press their sibling to the cold late-autumn ground. Weiss tried to intervene, but Cardin pulled her back. "Don't do it!"he shouted. "They're fighting like they have nothing to los-"

"Get your paws off me!"

Cardin's head bounced back when Weiss socked him in the nose, blood trickling from his left nostril. He touched the scarlet liquid before glaring at her, his eyes filled with fury. "Ow! Bitch!"

Blake and Russell watched in horror as Cardin and Weiss began to go at it, the soldiers exploding with cheer. Blake drove her finger into Russell's shoulder. "Do something!"

"What the fuck do you want me to do!?"

"I-I don't know, do anything!"

"You think I'm smart enough for that!? I'm stupid!" Russell protested. Blake growled and let out a cry, shoving the former villain. "Fine! I'll pull everyone together by myself! Like I have been since the beginning!" She screamed. The heat of a battle unfolding in front of her was getting to Blake's head. Russell grabbed her wrist, glaring into her eyes.

"Don't shove me."

THUD!

Russell's eyes went wide and bloodshot when Blake kicked him in between the legs. He tackled her to the ground, the two tumbling as they fought to win. The soldiers screamed in excitement, already taking bets on who would win.

On top of a building stood the professors, watching as everything unfolded. Winter growled angrily, slamming her clipboard into the ground. "Those little-"

She was stopped when Ironwood grabbed her shoulder, still giving his stern look at the battlefield below. "Sir! They're fighting! We need to stop it!" But the general didn't budge. He just stared with those hard eyes. Watching them fight it out.

Y/N ducked and kicked Yang in the shin, the metal bringing her to her knees. He was about to kick her in the head when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned just in time to see Cardin swinging. The ginger knocked one of Y/N's teeth out. "Fuck you, Y/N! This wouldn't be happening if you hadn't been such an asshole!"

"Fuck you too!" Y/N screamed. He headbutted Cardin in the chin, bodying him back to the ground. Weiss tried to chase after Cardin as he tumbled, but Yang flew in, decking their heiress in the back of the head. She whipped around to face the blonde, fists swinging. It was turning into a free for all. Blake tossed Russell over her shoulder, sending him crashing into Y/N. Y/N kicked Russell while he was down, the former villain rolling to his feet and punching him in the chest.

Crunch.

Raven looked to see Qrow eating from a bag of popcorn. He looked at her before pushing the bag closer. "Want some?"

Raven stared at him for a moment before giving a smirk. "... You know me too well. Fuck yeah I want some."

Oobleck and Tyrian were shouting at the trainees - not for them to stop, but for them to continue. "Right hook! Right hook!" The scorpion cheered.

"The BALLS! Crush his BALLS!" Oobleck cried. Sasha shook her head, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Grab his dick and twist it!"

Winter groaned. Was she the only sane person left? Ironwood wasn't giving her the command she wanted to go and stop the fight. He was just watching, his face never moving from that stoic stare.

Blake pushed Cardin, who responded by punching her in the teeth. The Faunus stood up, her face a dark shade of red. "Don't get me started on you, Winchester! If you weren't always laughing, we wouldn't have been fucked up half the time!"