Introduction

Hey Lovely people!💕
Hope you all are doing fine:)

First, let me introduce you to the casts of this book.

1. Kim Taehyung
2. Jennie Kim
3. Lalisa Manoban
4. Jeon Jungkook

The description already explains what this book is all about, "What if Kim Taehyung, Jennie Kim, Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook were in a Co-ed group?"

In this book Taehyung, Jennie, Lisa and Jungkook are in a Co-ed K-pop group under HYBE. You can assume them to be the best Co-ed group of kpop and one of the best groups globally.
They are famous, talented, good-looking, adorable and love their fans a lot. Of course their fans (armyblinks) ship them together like any other groups.

#taennie
#lizkook
#jenlisa
#taekook
#taelice
#jenkook

But what if two of these ships could actually be real?

Taehyung and Jennie, Jungkook and Lisa are actually dating. The fans and media doesn't know. The reason of not revealing their relationship are simply the fans. The company don't want the relationship of the two couples to be revealed. The reason being, more than half of the fandom won't be happy for their relationship. And, dating in kpop is generally seen as a taboo by the obsessed fans. The two couples have to keep this as a secret on camera but what happens back camera? This book is not an on going or continuing story.

This is an oneshot book.

**All the things stated above is purely based on my imagination**

The other members of Bangtan and Blackpink may or may not be included. I love both the groups and members equally. It's just the storyline of this book is different so I can't include them. No hate to them.

And, I just love TAENNIE and LIZKOOK a lot.
So, no hate is allowed. If you don't like them, simply leave. Do comment and vote if you like the chapters!

Please give this book your love and support.💕

The edit is mine so please don't steal it and if you use this, do give credit.