Award Show Night

Kim Taehyung, Jennie Kim, Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook elegantly walked up to their seats. Their fans who were eagerly waiting for them, cheered as they were coming to their seats.
Jungkook respectfully bowed at them followed by Lisa then Jennie and then Taehyung.

They took their seats as you can see in the picture above.

All four of them were already tired because of their heavy schedule, but had to attend the award show too.

"I just wanna go home and sleep.." Jennie carefully whispered to Lisa with a smile, not wanting the fans to see her annoyed already.
"Me too Unnie" Lisa sighed.

"Okay let's welcome our next performers of this night Momoland!" The MC cheered.

Because of their company's restriction, they weren't allowed to give much of a reaction so they were just seating silently.
As Momoland was performing, Taehyung who cared less about those restrictions, was already moving to their song's beat.

Jennie glanced at him, only to find him dancing on his seat on momoland's song. She looked at him again to make him stop but not to make it obvious.

Momoland was already done with their performance after which Mamamoo came on the stage to perform. All of them were enjoying the performance except Jennie.

She was feeling extremely uncomfortable in her outfit. Even after she insisted their stylist that they are too short, she was given that outfit especially her shorts. They have to perform and on top of that it was too cold as it was the end of the year.

She was shifting in her seat trying to fix her shorts. Taehyung noticed her slight movements. Covering his mouth with his hands, he wishpered in her ears "Are you okay babe?"
"Yeah it's just the shorts are really uncomfortable" Jennie replied wishpering in his ears.

Lisa also noticed them talking and asked Jennie if everything was alright.
"Lisa this shorts.. they are uncomfortable" she whispered Lisa.
"Do you want to go to the washroom unnie? I'll come with you" Lisa asked concerned.

"No No Lisa we have our performance in sometime.."

As Jennie was talking to Lisa, she felt something around her torso. She looked down and found Taehyung's coat wrapped around her. Her eyes slightly widened.

"Are you okay now?"

"Tae you don't have to do that.. you know the consequences" Jennie wishpered.
"I don't care if I get scolded after this. You're my priority baby" Taehyung replied.

Jennie's chubby cheeks turned pink but she tried hard to continue her poker face as they were in front of thousands of camera.

Meanwhile the maknaes, Lisa and Jungkook were glancing at them time to time, obviously  worried. 

"Koo.. I don't think Manager nim would let this slide" Lisa wishpered to Jungkook who nodded his head worry visible on his face.
After sometime with the instruction, they got up and went backstage for their performance. As soon as they reached their make up room, they were met with the boiling angered face of manager.

"What do you think you were doing Taehyung?"

"What did I do?"