Angry Jen [Taennie]

It was a normal day at their dorm.

Jennie woke up from her dreamland and looked beside her, her boyfriend was not here. Sighing she got up and went to the bathroom.

Getting under the shower, she started washing herself. But her mind was still thinking about what happened last night.

Taehyung and her got into an argument. Why? Because she saw him talking to someone she doesn't want him to. And it's none other than Joy of red velvet. It's not like she hates her but it's just she doesn't like her vibe.

The argument was not so big but Taehyung got into heat of the moment and said something which he shouldn't have. 'YOU'RE NO ONE FOR ME TO DECIDE WHO I WILL TALK TO AND WITH WHOM NOT!' This obviously hurted Jennie so she went into the guest room and locked herself up. But what hurted her more was Taehyung did not come even once to check on her.

Shaking the thoughts off her mind, she wore her clothes and went straight into the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. No one was awake till now.

After some minutes, Jungkook came out of his room and made his way to the kitchen.

"Good morning noona!" He greeted her with his cute bunny smile. She smiled back at him "Morning Kook".

"What are you making today?" He asked leaning on the kitchen counter and drinking his banana milk.

"I was not really in the mood to cook so I made fruit salad and pancakes only" Jennie said cutting the fruits.

"It's already enough noona. And if you were not in mood you should have woke me up".

"Haha it's fine"

"Where's Taehyungie hyung?" Jungkook asked after throwing the banana milk bottle in the dustbin. Well, the maknaes had no idea about their argument because they came late last night from their street food date. Lisa and Jungkook often go late at night to eat at different restaurants and street foods.

Before Jennie could answer someone cleared their throat. Both of them looked at him.

"Morning hyung" Jungkook said hugging him.

"Morning Jungkookie" Taehyung looked at Jennie but she wasn't even looking at him once. He felt guilty.

"Kook! Go and call Lili the breakfast is ready" Jennie told him holding the fruit salad.

Jungkook went inside his room while Jennie went to the dining table. Taehyung went into the kitchen and picked up the pancakes to bring it to the table. But Jennie was back and she pulled the plate of pancakes from him and said "I can do it on my own".

Taehyung bit his lips, he fucked up.

All of them were already on the dining table for breakfast. Jennie served everyone the food and came back to her chair.

Everyone was silent, no one uttering a word. Lisa and Jungkook felt something was wrong but did not bother to ask.

"Unnie can we go shopping today?" Lisa asked excitedly.

"I am not really in mood Lili" Jennie said eating her pancakes lazily.

"Are you unwell noona? You don't seem fine" Jungkook asked worriedly. Taehyung looked at her instantly. Was she unwell? Was it because of him?

"Aniyo I am totally fine. It's just I have a small headache" she smiled at him.

"Rest well unnie"