Movie Night

Lisa was bored, very bored. It was evening, around 5 PM and she was laying on her bed, scrolling tiktok.

Jennie was at the studio for her upcoming solo song. Taehyung told her he was going to visit one of his old friend and Jungkook went to buy ice cream as she was craving for one. 

"Ah otteoke?" Lisa whined, throwing the phone on the bed and kicking her legs in the air. She winced as she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She was on her periods and it was obvious why she was having mood swings.

Placing the hotbag properly on her lower abdomen, she closed her eyes, hoping that the cramps will fade soon.

Jungkook on the other hand was back. He closed the door behind him and went straight to their shared room. He saw Lisa closing her eyes, "She already slept?" He whispered to himself.

Putting down the bags of ice cream and some of her favourite snacks, he slipped inside the duvet before hugging her sideways. She opened her eyes softly, staring at the bunny who was hugging her.

"Is it still paining?" Jungkook asked, placing his big hand on her abdomen as he caressed it slowly. Lisa shaked her head in no before cupping his face and kissing the tip of his nose.

Jungkook brought the ice cream tub with two spoons. Lisa excitedly got up and clapped her hands making Jungkook laugh at her cuteness.

He brought the spoonful of ice cream close to her mouth to feed her as she opened her mouth, cutely. After their small ice cream session, they were once again under the blanket, cuddling.

Jungkook was hugging her from back causing her body to be pressed against his. He was massaging  her belly softly and inhaling the sweet scent of her hairs in the process.

Lisa felt very relaxed and  sleepy by the actions of her boyfriend. It was all a girl wants during her periods, right?

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's watch a movie?" She turned around to face him. He encirlced his arms around her waist again.

"Us two? Or should we wait for Taehyungie hyung and jen noona?" Jungkook asked, taking a glance at the clock. He observed, they will be home soon.

"I don't feel like getting up right now. Let's wait" Lisa said, lazily sleeping on his chest.
Jungkook nodded and kissed the top of her head.

Jennie just got back from the studio tired, only to find the dorm all dark. It felt like all the lights were switched off slightly scaring her. She undressed her coat and slipped in her home sleepers.

"Tae? Jungkookie? Lili?" She called each of them, but no one appeared. "They didn't tell me they were going out?" she wishpered to herself.

Jennie was on her way to her shared bedroom before she stopped as she heard some ruffling in the living room. Without thinking twice, she walked towards the living room finding all three of them, preparing it for some movie or something.

She observed, Taehyung was setting the blankets, Lisa was selecting a movie maybe and Jungkook was preparing snacks on the table.

Taehyung was the first one who noticed her, "Hey baby when did you came back?" He went up to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"What's all this?" She asked.

"Movie Night?" Lisa answered and again turned around as she was not finding a good movie.
Jungkook got up and sat beside her, "Let me help"
He gave his famous bunny smile, making Lisa giggle.

"Go take a shower and join us then" Taehyung told Jennie to which she nodded her head. She was about to go when he held her wrist in order to stop her.

"Want me to join?" He whispered in her ears, staring at her intensely. Jennie turned red.

"Get a room you two" Jungkook shouted from behind making Taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance. Jennie giggled and pecked his lips, "Next time baby boy!"
And went away.

Taehyung was shocked Ba-Baby boy? He thought. "We will know who's the actual baby" he smirked.
Taehyung walked back towards the couch. He grabbed the cup of ramen from Lisa's hand making her whine "Take your own!"

Taehyung ignored her and slurped the ramen, "Did you both find a good movie?"

"Ahan.. this one" Jungkook said, pointing at the TV. Taehyung nodded his head, "I have never actually watched this one".

Not soon after, Jennie entered the living room once again in her Pajamas and a ponytail. She settled down in between Lisa and Taehyung. Jungkook was sitting beside his girlfriend with his head on her shoulders.

Taehyung covered himself and Jennie with a blanket before hugging her sideways.

After the movie was over, Jungkook picked up the remote to find another one. They were bored and since they rarely get time because of their heavy schedule, they wanted to spend it together.

"How was your recording noona?" Jungkook asked Jennie, looking at the TV screen. "The recording is almost done. There's just some modifications to do."

"You talked about the credit part right?" Lisa asked, referring to what they talked about this morning.

"I did. But they won't give me credits for the song" she sighed, looking down. Taehyung clenched his jaw, hearing his girlfriend.

He knew who hard she worked for her solo song. She wrote almost half of the lyrics but their company won't give her credits. Of course, anyone will get angry.

"But it is unfair" Lisa said in disbelief, sometimes she regrets auditioning for this company.
"He is not listening to me Lili. What can I do?" Jennie said bitterly, with a low chuckle followed by.

One, two, three they watched three movies without the thought of time. It was already 3 AM in the morning.

"This is the last one! Let's watch this too, pwease" Lisa made puppy eyes, trying to convince them who were already sleepy. Jennie yawned, "Lili we already watched three movies continuously, my back is hurting and I am sleepy too."

Jungkook stretched his body causing a groan to escape his lips, "Koo needs sleep" he pouted.

Taehyung who was already in half sleep opened his eyes "Eww stop you do not look cute."
Jungkook pouted again making Lisa laugh.

"Fine let's sleep" Lisa said yawning.

___________________________________________________

This was cute wasn't it?🤧