Paris [Taennie]

Paris. The city of love.

Jennie woke up rubbing her eyes getting adjusted to the light. She was here with her boyfriend for a week.

She felt two arms wrapped around her waist tightly and a leg on top of hers.

She groaned, he was not even moving making it harder for her to turn around. Somehow she managed to turned around and was met with the most handsome man, sleeping soundly.

She bought her hands up a little to feel if he was real but stopped when his eyes fluttered open. She abruptly put her hands back to herself.

Taehyung smiled at the girl in front of his eyes, his everything. He kissed her forehead lovingly. "Morning love".

"Good morning Tae" She pushed back the hairs that were falling on his face.

"Were you just staring at me? I'm not gonna blame you because I know I am handsome, but looking at someone so lovingly is illegal miss jennie kim" he completed his sentence with a smirk.

"Stop being so delusional, i wasn't staring at you" Jennie said rolling her eyes.

Taehyung suddenly hovered oover her. She widened her eyes. He came closer to her, being just an inch apart. Thinking he was going to kiss her she closed her eyes but after good 1 minute she felt nothing.

She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. She felt so hot under his gaze. "W-why are you l-looking at me like that Tae?" Jennie said stuttering and obviously looking like a tomato.

No matter how many years it has been of there relationship but everytime he comes close it makes the poor girl blush so hard.

"Can't I stare at what's mine?" He said with his deep voice. Jennie felt not only butterflies but a whole zoo in her stomach.

"Jungkook has been teaching you alot of pickup lines recently" she laughed. He just shrugged.

"Lets go on a date" he suddenly said, Jennie looked at his sudden suggestion.

"Pwease?" He made puppy eyes pouting his lips. Jennie giggled, he was such a baby.

"But don't you think you're forgetting something?" She asked making him a little confused.

Suddenly, she flipped them over and got on top of him and placed her soft lips on him. Taehyung smiled into the kiss. At first it was slow but gradually turned intense. Taehyung bit her lips causing her to moan, he took the opportunity to enter his tongue in her mouth.

"Not now! Kim Taehyung I have to get ready" Jennie suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom.

"You're going to be the death of me baby" Taehyung chuckled.

He also got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Well, he was planning to shower together because it will save time you know.
(iykyk🌝)

He clicked the door open and was met up with Jennie's heavenly body under the shower. She was naked, her eyes were closed and the water was dripping all over her body. She was a goddess, only for him to worship.

She did not notice him staring at her.

Taehyung who was standing there and watching her got real hard. He groaned feeling the slight pain.

Hearing the groan Jennie looked at him and widened her eyes. "When did you came? And how did you came? And why did you came?"

Taking slow steps he stood just outside the shower and ripped open his shirt "I came just now".

Next was his pants "And you left the door open".

Getting rid of his undergarments he said "And I came to shower".

Looking at his well toned body, now Jennie was the one to get turned on.

Taehyung started walking towards her and she started walking back. And now she was pressed against the wall, Taehyung put his both hands beside her head trapping her.

"Weren't you here to shower?" Jennie smirked crossing her hands over her chest.

"Yes I am but first you need to fix what you've caused" He said pointing down at his member.

Well rest you can imagine.🥱

After getting ready for their date they headed outside.

The whole day they were wandering in the whole city talking, eating, singing, living their life to the fullest. Today they had no worries just two of them in this city of love.

It was evening already, they were standing outside an amusement park holding hands. Jennie excitedly jumped up and down in happiness. Amusement park date was their kinda date.

They entered the park holding hands, noticing many couples around Jennie tightened her hold on Taehyung's hands making him smile.

They took all the rides except rollercoaster because both of them were scared. Taking photo in photo booth, eating the street food of Paris they were really enjoying.

"Tae! I have heard this place has fireworks at around 8. Let's wait please!" Jennie said showing her gummy smile.He nodded his head "As you wish baby" he said kissing her head.

Hand in hand they went to the place were fireworks were supposed to happen. They were sitting on a place far from peoples gazing at the sky.

Jennie was keeping her head on his shoulder and was holding his arms. Taehyung's one hand was around her waist pulling her closer. The fireworks started, the sky was looking beautiful, very beautiful.

Jennie pulled out her camera and started taking pictures of the sky. Taehyung also pulled out his camera but instead of the sky he was taking photos of his world, Jennie.

Jennie suddenly looked at him and just then he clicked a picture. "You're taking my pictures?" She giggled.
Taehyung scooted close to her and showed her the picture "isn't this so beautiful?"

Jennie giggled. She was the happiest when with him. This guy always makes her feel special.

"You know when I was a kid, I was scared of fireworks" taehyung said chuckling at himself.

Jennie who was now resting by her head on his chest and hands wrapped around his waist looked up shocked.

"You never told me!"

"Haha.. i thought it was silly.. but watching these fireworks took me back to my childhood when I cried watching the fireworks" he said.

"But why were you scared baby?" Jennie asked pinching his cheeks. He was just too cute.

He looked around not knowing whether he should answer or not. The reason was stupid, very stupid.

"Actually I, I thought the fireworks would hurt the stars and all the stars will disappear from the sky" he said lowly.

"Haha.. you're so adorable tae!" She said kissing his cheeks.

The fireworks were still going on.

Taehyung pulled her chin and softly kissed her. Jennie just closed her eyes and slowly kissed back. This felt perfect, just perfect. Both of them were in each other's arms, kissing under the sky full of fireworks.

Pulling away, both of them looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you!"

Both of them said at the same time and laughed and kissed again and again and again.

___________________________________________________

A cute little Taennie Chapter. This is how I actually imagine of them going on dates and actually being a couple haha.

And sorry for not updating, I was busy with my exams and studies you know😪

Anyways do tell me how it was?❤️

___________________________________________________