Dorm

(How's the edit?)

Lisa opened her big eyes lightly, feeling the sunlight shining on her face. She rubbed her eyes and tried to get up from the bed, but a heavy arm was stopping her from doing so.

Sighing, she turned around and faced the bunny faced human. Jungkook was looking very handsome, even while sleeping.

"You can stare all you want, it's all yours baby" She averted her gaze from his lips to his eyes, which were closed. Lisa blushed. She tried to get up but he tightened his hold even more.

"Koo leave me!" "Mhmm 5 more minutes" he pouted with his eyes still closed.

"No, your 5 minutes is 1 hour" She tried to free herself from his hold, but failed again.
"First give me my kiss" He pouted his lips towards her.

Lisa giggled before pecking his lips. But before she could pull back, he already captured her lips and started kissing her.
Without breaking the morning kiss, he hovered above her, "Stop now we didn't even brush." Lisa tried to push him off her but he was too strong.

"It's not like we don't kiss everyday" Jungkook said, pecking her button nose. She giggled like a baby and cupped his cheeks.
"Well Mr Jeon if we don't get up now, Jen Unnie will definitely kill us" she giggled again.

"Taehyungie hyung must be taking care of her, let me take care of you" he again leaned in but Lisa kept her hands on his lips.

"That's unhygienic now leave me" "5 more minutes please baby" Jungkook used his evergreen strategy by showing his puppy eyes. Lisa couldn't say no to him with that face ofcourse so she agreed.

Jungkook got back on his place and held her close to chest as she wrapped her hands around his waist securely. With the peaceful surrounding he couldn't help but hum a song. Lisa smiled, she closed her eyes and listened to his honey voice before she drifted of to dreamland once again.

Meanwhile, the other couple, were already cooking in the kitchen. It was mainly Jennie preparing their breakfast and her boyfriend insisted to help her.
"Tae just leave that, you will hurt yourself" Jennie warned him. Taehyung was preparing a special salad for everyone.

Not even two minutes later, "Aaaa" Taehyung shrieked when he felt a sharp pain in his thumb. "Tae! Oh my god, i told you not to do that" Jennie panicked.
She pulled him with her and made him sit on the kitchen counter chair. The first aid was then brought by her and she started treating his small cut.

"Ouch!" she felt herself in pain hearing him. She slightly blew on his thumb to make it easier for him and lessen the pain. At last, she bandaged the wound and kissed the top of his thumb.

"Now sit here quietly. I will do it" saying this, Jennie got up but Taehyung suddenly held her hand and pulled her towards him before kissing her forehead. She giggled at his random behavior and kissed his cheek.

The whole time Taehyung was sitting there, staring at his beautiful girlfriend making breakfast and thanking god for having her all for himself.

"Good morning oppa, unnie!" Lisa said in her cheerful voice as entered the kitchen. She kissed Jennie on her cheek after drinking some water.

"Umm this smells delicious Unnie" Lisa complimented. She was going back to the living room when her eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of Taehyung's thumb.

"Oh my god! What happened to you oppa?" Lisa nearly screamed. Hearing her, Jungkoook hurriedly made his way to the kitchen.
"Calm down, It's a small wound stop overreacting Lili" Taehyung assured her. He laughed looking at Jungkook who was looking at Lisa in disbelief.