Charm Battle

"Today we are gonna try a charm battle" Jennie said. They were shooting for a YouTube video.

"We're going to give each other cute compliments" Lisa smiled looking at her members then at camera.
"And then be scored on our delivery" Jennie completed.

"It's gonna be me, it's definitely gonna be me!" Lisa cheekily smiled.
"It's gonna be you. I already know it's gonna be you" Jennie laughed. "Yes it's gonna be me!"

"Let's start?" Jungkook asked annoyed with the two girls already flirting with each other.

"Do you play soccer?" Jennie started, facing her off screen boyfriend, Taehyung.
"Why?" Taehyung asked, trying to hold back his laughter.
"Because you are a keeper"
Taehyung laughed, as his cheeks turned pink.

"Woah that was good!" Jungkook laughed.
"The way I know Jennie Unnie she can be way more seductive than that" Lisa said not very impressed.

"Really?"

"I'll give you a 5" Jungkook said.
"A 5? That's good" Jennie smiled.

"Because you did it confidently I'll give you 8.5" Lisa said.
"Thankyou!"

Taehyung started with his compliment. "I must be in a museum because you are a work of art".
Jennie blushed real hard. The compliment, his voice, his accent, his attractive face made it more attractive.

"He's good at this, I'll give you a forty" Jungkook said laughing.
"Like out of 10?" Jennie said.
"Yeah according to me" Jungkook said.

"Forty one" Lisa spoke, already competing with Jungkook in scoring too.
"I want Tae Oppa to do once more!" Lisa requested.

"I saw a flower this morning" Taehyung spoke looking at Lisa.
"Oh this is good. This is good" Jennie said holding Jungkook's hand laughing.

"And there it was the most precious thing. Until I meet you".

Everyone laughed. "That was really good.."
"Seventy" Jennie said.

"Can I do this to JK?" Jennie asked.
"Yeah Yeah go ahead Unnie!" Lisa cheered.

"Are you Netflix?"
Jungkook shaked his head in no, trying to hold back his laugh.
"Because I could watch you for hours".

Taehyung and Lisa bursted into laughter. "I really liked it Unnie".
"I would give 50" Teahyung said still laughing.
"I really liked that so 80" Lisa smiled.

"Thanks you guys are too nice".

"Okay one more!" Jennie said looking at her paper.
"Can I follow you home?"  Jennie asked looking Taehyung right in his eyes.
Taehyung didn't break eye contact and asked why?

"Because my parents told me to follow my dreams" they were really lost in each other eyes that they forget they were in front of cameras.

"Aaa this was really good" Lisa shrieked.
"Where did you both got that from?" Jungkook asked really impressed with their cute compliments. He might need them in future. "I think I'll give 75"

"90" Lisa giggled.
Jennie laughed thanking them.

"Let me tie your shoelace, cause I don't want you to fall for anyone else" Taehyung said honestly, smiling widely.