Busan [Lizkook]

Ever been to your in law's house before marriage? Well Lisa is going to experience that today.

Right now Lisa and Jungkook were on their way to Busan, Jungkook's house. As every other girls, Lisa was also nervous. It's not like she was going to meet his family for the first time, she has met them a few times in their concerts and all. But this was the first time she was going to stay with them at his house and that too for three days.

"Nervous?" Jungkook asked rubbing her hands which he has holding. They chose to go with the car as it was safer from being caught by the fans, paparazzi and sasaeng.

Lisa blinked her eyes and pouted "Of course I am!"

"Chill baby they are my parents not some zombies who will eat you up and besides that you've already met them haven't you?" He laughed seeing her being nervous.

"Shut up Koo! You don't understand" she rolled her eyes.

Jungkook chuckled "Make me".

Lisa widened her eyes and slapped his arms. This horny man! "You will understand when you will meet my family" she mocked.

"Make me" he again said laughing.

"Yah! Koo!" She whined.

The driver in the front seat couldn't suppress his smile watching them fighting so adorably. He has been a trusted driver of their group since their debut. So, he's watching them from debut days till now and he couldn't help but be proud.

"Okay okay sleep now. I'll wake you up once we reach there" he said putting her head on his chest while his one hand was holding her waist tightly. Lisa smiled and closed her eyes.

"Jungkookie we're here" the driver informed him. Jungkook who was also closing his eyes but not actually sleeping, got up instantly.

What he felt was only nostalgia. This place, where he has spent his childhood never stops to amaze him. He looked in front and there was his house, not so big but not so small. He smiled "Ne Ahjussi".

"Baby wake up! We are here" he shaked her lightly. The driver already went up to bring their luggages out of the car. Lisa fluttered open her eyes and looked around. She smiled looking up at Jungkook "Are we here Koo?"
"Yes.."

The door opened revealing Jungkook's mom.
"Aigoo.. my baby!" She hugged him and kissed his forehead lovingly. Lisa smiled for the umpteenth time today. They entered the house together.

Jungkook's dad came up to Lisa and hugged her, followed by his brother. Jungkook's mom kissed her cheeks, hugging her afterwards "Lisa-yah.. you're finally here".

"Ne auntie!" She hugged her back. Jungkook's mom broke the hug instanly making Lisa frown. She paused for a second before saying "Call me eomma as Kookie does".
Lisa widened her eyes and looked at Jungkook who was smirking at her. "Ye-yes eo-eomma" she stuttered.

"Jungkookie! Lisa.." someone called them and they looked in front of them. A beautiful girl around Jennie's age, wearing a knee length dress was walking towards them.

She was really beautiful. Lisa then thought 'why are all the family members of this house so good looking? Whether it is his mom, his dad, his brother, this girl or her own boyfriend.'

The girl hugged Jungkook "Jaehee noona!"
"Ayo Kook look at you.. you've grown so much!" She laughed.
"Noona! We met like some months ago?"
"So what? Step aside let me meet my husband's younger brother's soon to be wife!"