Ex

As their new comeback was already near, they were busy implementing the new choreography at it's best.

Jennie exhaled a long breath as she sat on the floor tired "Argh! i am tired let's take a short break".

Jungkook walked up to the corner of the room as he picked up a bottle and drank water. Lisa looked at both of them before her eyes wandered off to Taehyung who also sat beside Jennie, keeping his head on her shoulders.

"i am tired too"

"Come on oppa, unnie, jungkook let's dance! we have to give our best" Lisa cheered.

"Lisa right now I can't.. just let me have a short break of one hour" Jennie tiredly spoke while Taehyung who was busy scrolling insta laughed.

"Short break of one hour? Are you out of your mind noona?" Jungkook laughed.

"So? that's a short a one" she shrugged her shoulders.

"30 minutes" Lisa said strictly. Being the main dancer of the group, she becomes the leader in dance practice room and obviously no one can fight over her.

"Lili.. it's almost lunch time" Taehyung got up stretching his sore back as the result of dancing from last 5 hours. He gave his hand to his girlfriend who got up too sighing.

"I am not really hungry" Jungkook spoke as he was lying on Lisa's lap. Lisa nodded her head agreeing "Mhm.. I'll just have a little"

"Tae can't we just order it here? Call manager oppa to send some foods" Jennie went back to her place sitting again.

Taehyung rolled his eyes fishing out his phone from his pants pocket "I swear you all are so lazy"

"Yah oppa! I am not!" Lisa protested.

"Hello Sejin hyung?"
"Yeah can you order some food for us"
"We are just lazy to go down" he said eyeing three of them who immediately looked away from him.
"Yes thank you hyung!"
"Yes yes I'll take care.. you too"
"Bye"

After the call ended, Taehyung went back to sit on a chair present in the room because his back was aching real bad. He did not want to show it to his members as they will get worried and maybe wouldn't let him practice.

"Unnie? Have you heard about that recent rumour of dispatch?" Lisa asked gathering their attention.

"Who's it now? Don't they have any other business?" Jungkook looked up from her lap.

"I don't know just how much money those idiots earn by picking in other's life" Jennie spoke rolling her eyes.

"It's about chaeyoung" Lisa spoke as all of their eyes widened. Taehyung paused for some seconds before asking "Chaeyoung as in park chaeyoung? the one who was a trainee with us in the past?"

"She's the one who proposed Kook right?" Jennie asked scooting closer to them.

"Yeah.." she agreed.

Park Chaeyoung, used to be a trainee with them but couldn't debut in a group. They all used to be very good friends, one day she proposed Jungkook but he rejected as they should be focusing on their careers more according to him. She understood it and they were on good terms again. Soon after, she changed her company and debuted as a soloist under it. She is very successful now.

"What about her?" Taehyung asked.

"There's rumors going around that she's dating Jimin Oppa" she said and again everyone's eyes widened.