Dinner with Jirosé

It was around six in the evening. Tonight, Jimin and Rosé were coming to their dorm for dinner.

Jennie was in the kitchen as she was preparing some delicious food by the help of Jungkook, who seemed too busy in cutting the vegetables sitting on a stool in front of the kitchen counter. 

Taehyung came just today afternoon from Paris after completing one of his solo activities. While Lisa was still in the studio in regards of her upcoming solo but she promised she will be back for the dinner tonight.

"Noona! Just how much more spring onions do I have to chop?" Jungkook pouted.
"Don't be so whiny Kook" Jennie laughed.

"I've been chopping it for so long"
"Last five minutes.." Jennie corrected him.

"Still.. that's too much!"
"Fine leave the onions, i'll do it"
"What should I do then?"
"The living room is a bit messy.." she smiled at him sweetly.

"You're a witch noona!" Jungkook stood up, wiping his hands in a towel.
"Yah!" She raised her spatula to hit him but he already ran away.

Jungkook was cleaning up the living room when the door bell rang several times. He instanly guessed who it must be because Lisa already had the keys. He walked up to the door and peeped through the door's peephole.

He was right, it was Jimin along with Rosé.

Opening the door, he was instantly greeted with a big hug by a short man.
"Hey Kook! What's up?"
"Sky"
"Yah!" Jimin playfully hit the younger's buff chest.

"Hey Jungkook.." the pretty blonde girl spoke, softly.
"Hey Rosé, let's go inside" saying this, Jungkook walked ahead of the two. 

Three of them entered inside the dorm and were greeted with a widely smiling Jennie who was standing in the living room. Rosé ran up to her, hugging her tightly.
"Unnie! Gosh, i missed you so much!" she said in english.

"I missed you too Chaeyoung-ah.. but look you're still so thin. You need to eat more.." She scolded her playfully.

"I am here to eat only"

"Jennie, didn't you miss me?" Jimin winked.
"No.. not even a bit" she winked too being the savage cat. Jungkook and Rosé laughed at the same time.

"Where's Tae and Lisa by the way?" Rosé asked.

"God! Why are you all making so much noise?" Taehyung came out of his room half sleepy. When he finally noticed two new people in the house, he ran up to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you soulmate" Taehyung and Jimin jumped, not breaking the hug.

"Jimin-ssi!" Both Taehyung and Jungkook shouted as Jungkook joined the hug.
"Leave me!"

Their little moment was interrupted, as they heard opening of the main door. Everyone's eyes curiously looked at the door. Lisa was standing there smiling, cutely.

She ran into Jimin's arms, "Oppa!"
"Missed me lili?" Jimin patted her head. Then she walked up to Chaeyoung, "Yah! Rosie do you even remember me? Why didn't you call me or something"
No matter what had happened in the past, they were still bestfriends.

"Sorry liz.. i was busy but hey! I called you some weeks ago?"
"Yeah yeah whatever" Lisa rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Okay okay, let's go and eat now. I've already prepared the dinner" Jennie spoke.
"Hey! You didn't prepare it alone!" Jungkook protested.
"Fine, he helped me. Let's go girls" Jennie held Rosé's and Lisa's hands before walking towards the dining table.