Who's Most Likely to?

"Welcome to the show"

They are at the billboard show for a video called 'Who's most likely to?'
They will be given different categories and they have to choose which member is most likely to do that.

"Hello Everyone" Lisa started with her charming smile. All the members smiled too.
"Today we are going to play who's most like to?" Jennie said.
"Woah i am excited!"

This whole video was going to be shooted mostly in English. Because only Jennie and Lisa were fluent in English, they were the ones speaking the most.

"You have separate photos of each member in your hands, you have to show the most suitable member's photo for the answer" the man behind the camera explained. Hearing few instructions again which they had already been explained by their own company, they all nodded.

"Who is most likely to cry during a movie?"

"It's Lisa" Taehyung said in english.
"No I don't cry" Lisa laughingly refused.
"You do. Everytime we watch a sad movie she's the one who cries the most" Jennie spoke.

All of them raised Lisa's photo including Lisa too.

"Who is most likely to be late for dance practice or interview or anything?"

"Jungkook! Jungkook! He's the one who's late" Lisa raised Jungkook's photo higher.
"I'm trusfrated" Jungkook said.
"It's frustrated" Jennie corrected the poor maknae laughing.
Jungkook rubbed his head confusedly and corrected himself "frustrated".

The other three group members raised Jungkook's photo but Jungkook raised Jennie's photo instead.

"Who is most likely to be married first?"

Lisa pointed at Jennie with her finger who widened her eyes in response, while Taehyung pointed at the maknae, Jungkook.

"I think it's Lisa. She will be the one to get marry first don't you think?" Jennie asked her other group members. 
"No it would be Jungkook" Taehyung argued.

Taehyung raised Jungkook's photo and Jennie raised Lisa's. Lisa was confused so she raised her own photo.
Jungkook was debating whether to raise his own or Lisa's. He unsurely raised his own photo.

So Jungkook and Lisa were named to be married first.

"Who's most likely to be the baby of the group?"

"Taehyung and Lisa" Jennie was instant with the answer raising both of their photos. "I don't think I'm the baby of the group" Lisa pouted and raised Taehyung's photo.
"I too think it's both of them" Jungkook said laughing.

Taehyung made a cute face and with aegyo spoke "I'm the baby of the group" everyone laughed at how adorable taehyung was.

"Who's most likely to text the most in the group?"

Within seconds all three of them raised Lisa's photo.
Lisa made a shocked face "Okay fine I'm not gonna text anything from now on" she said fake crying.
"She literally spams the group" Jennie said laughing.
"If you don't reply to her she leaves the group and later asks one of us to add back" Taehyung said in korean laughing.

Lisa hid her face with those photos. "Stop exposing me!"

"Who is most likely to be scariest when angry"

"Jennie Unnie" Lisa spoke instantly. "She's very scary when angry".
"I agree she can literally kill you with her stares" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

All of them voted for Jennie.
"I'm deeply hurt! I'm not that scary" Jennie said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Who's most likely to forget lyrics?"

"I think it's none of us. Because we are very serious when it comes to work but yes sometimes it's Jennie noona and Lisa because they are the rappers of the group so they have to remember more syllables than us. But it's not like everytime it happens" Jungkook explains in korean truthfully.

The other members nodded at his words.

"Who's most likely to embarrass themselves in front of their crush?"

"I would say both girls" Taehyung said.
"Yeah I agree" Jungkook laughed.

"I think it would be Jennie Unnie not me"
"I don't think I would embarrass myself" Jennie defended herself.
All three of them voted for Jennie.

"Who's most likely to spend more money?"

"All of us" Lisa said giggling as everyone agreed.
All of them raised their photos laughing. 

"That's all for today's video. Thank you so much for watching" Jennie ended the video while the members waved at the camera, smiling.

============================================

Sorry if this was short.
What should I do next?

============================================