Cooking Show

"Okay 1, 2, 3 Go!" The director spoke indicating the members to start with the shooting.
"Hello everyone! Welcome to The Cooking Show!" The host spoke as the camera focused on him.

"Every week we have some Korean Celebrities on our show to watch their cooking skills, and guess who we have today?" He wiggled his eyebrows exciting the viewers even more.

All the fans present in the room, shouted cheering for them. The host laughed, "Alright, today we have the most successful co-ed group of K-pop, BLACKBANGTAN!" he smiled at them as they walked inside.

Loud cheerings and claps echoed in the room as the fans swayed their lightsticks happily. The camera was now focused on four of them as they bowed to everyone.

"Hello, this is BLACKBANGTAN!" They said altogether.

"How do you guys feel to be at this show?"

"Ahh.. we are on this show for the very first time and we are very glad that we got the chance to be here" Jennie said clapping her hands after.
"Yes! I am really excited, although I don't know cooking" Lisa joked, making everyone in the room laugh.

"Except Lisa-ssi who doesn't know cooking among you?" The host asked raising his eyebrows playfully at them.
Jungkook pointed at Taehyung, "Taehyungie Hyung! They both are bad at cooking."

"Alright! So let me tell you, you are not going to cook alone" the host spoke, making them confused.
"You will be in pairs!"

"How will we be paired?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"You all will play a game, the one who wins will get the chance to choose their partner and the two remaining will automatically be partners.." he said. The members nodded their heads understanding the game.

"The game is very simple, the viewers sitting here have paper hearts in their hands.. you have to collect as much paper hearts as you can. The one with the most paper hearts in the end, will be the winner. And, will get the chance to choose a partner" the host explained further.

Lisa excitedly jumped, being happy over the fact that they will interact with their fans. All of them got down from the kitchen stage to the sitting fans.

The fans started cheering for them and passed their paper hearts to whoever they wanted to.

Jungkook being the muscle pig he is ran across the whole room collecting as much paper hearts as he can. He did not want to lose this game.
Lisa was asking for paper hearts doing aeygo. The fans couldn't help but melt with her cuteness. 

Jennie on the other hand, showed her gummy smile after receiving paper hearts from the fans. She even shaked hands with some of them.
Taehyung was at the back, where no member had reached till now collecting all the stickers from those sitting at the back.

"Time's up! Come down!" The host announced. Upon hearing the host, they made their way to the stage, holding their paper hearts securely.

"Okay let's count shall we?" The host asked hyping up the fans even more.

"Who will win?"

"Of course me!" Jennie said flipping her hairs.

"The result is here. The winner is.." the host stopped looking at the members who were staring at him curiously.
"Jungkook-ssi! "Jungkook smiled widely at his victory.

"Jungkook-ssi? Who do you choose to be your partner?" The host asked eyeing the other three.

"Lisa" he said straight away, making everyone snap their heads at him.
"Lisa doesn't know cooking neither does Taehyungie Hyung. So, I thought if they would be together it won't be fair" he explained quickly, not wanting to make the fans suspicious.

"Okay! So we have the pairs! Taehyung-Jennie and Jungkook-Lisa" the host clapped his hands. The members also clapped their hands excitedly and nodded their heads.

Soon they were in the kitchen to start with their main purpose which was cooking. All of them were visible to the fans sitting there.

"Let us go to Taehyung-Jennie team" he said walking up to them, "What are you cooking today?"
"We will make gyeran ppang" Jennie answered with her gummy smile.

"Are you going to help her or not?" He joked, making Taehyung a little offended with his word. "Of course I am" he said picking up the knife showing true sports man spirit.

"What are you both going to cook today?"

"We are going to make patbingsu" Lisa answered whipping the ice cream carefully. Jungkook who was making sweet rea beans looked at the camera, "We hope you all will like it." He winked at the camera and got back to his work.

They were already done with their cooking and were just making sure everything was ready. The host called Lisa and Taehyung out of the kitchen to play one more game.

They walked up to him. "Let's play one more game shall we?" The host asked looking at the camera.

"This game is named 'DID YOU NOTICE ME TODAY?" Lisa and Taehyung looked at each other confused, meanwhile Jungkook and Jennie were busy giving the food final touch. 

"I will ask you questions related to Jennie and Jungkook about today." Lisa and Taehyung nodded their heads understanding the second game.

"This one's easy, which colour shoes Jungkook is wearing today?"
"Black!" Both of them answered at the same time making Jungkook laugh from the back.

"Jennie's scrunchie colour?"
"White" Taehyung spoke quickly. While, Lisa thought for a moment before saying, "She's not wearing scrunchie today."

The host laughed proceeding to another question, "How many earrings Jungkook has today?"
"6, 3 on each ear" Lisa answered proudly. Of course she knew, it was her boyfriend after all.

The questions went on and on and Lisa gave the most right ones. The host was also amazed with her noticing things trait.

°°°°°

After taking a warm bath, Lisa came to their shared bedroom only in a long shirt. She lazily plopped down on the bed, extremely tired.

Jungkook pulled her closer to himself before laying her on top of him. He securely kept her small head on his hard chest. Lisa hummed when she felt Jungkook stroking her long black locks to calm her down.

He glanced down, hearing faint snores from his cute girlfriend. He giggled before kissing the crown of her head "Sleep tight doll.."

"Mhmm you too Koo.." she mumbled still in her sleep, making him smile.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance, watching his girlfriend who was reading a book quite unbothered. She promised him that she will sleep after completing one chapter. But, he couldn't sleep without cuddling her.

"Babe! Jen! Baby.. listen to me!" He whined like a baby. Jennie looked at his pouty baby face and sighed. Jennie can't ignore this puppy face so, she kept the book on the bed table before she slipped under the blanket.

Taehyung pulled her towards himself, snuggling his face in the crook of her neck as he inhaled her sweet vanilla smell. She started playing with his brown locks, making him feel sleepy.

He pecked her neck before she heard nothing from him. Getting the idea he was asleep, she covered him properly with the duvet before going to the Dreamland.

_______________________________________________

Thoughts?👀