M Countdown

"Oppa! Give my burger back!" Lisa nearly screamed at Taehyung.

Well, they had a comeback recently. So they were at the M Countdown for their new song's performance. The maknae, asked their manager to buy a burger for her since she was hungry and didn't had breakfast. Taehyung asked Lisa for a bite but eventually ran away with the whole burger.

Jennie who was getting her make up done, shook her head as she watched the two running around the whole room.

"Unnie, can you tell him to give my burger back?" Lisa whined. "Why do you both fight like kids always?" Jennie rolled her eyes.
"Go deal with your tae oppa. I don't know him." Lisa scoffed with disbelief on Jennie's nonchalant reply.

"Lisa-ssi, i'll go and bring another one for you, just give me 5 minutes" one of the staffs politely asked, watching Lisa pouting cutely. Lisa was always treated like a baby by her members, staffs and boyfriend.

"One for me too!" Taehyung excitedly said as he ate the last piece of that burger. "YOU!" Lisa ran towards him.
Taehyung widened his eyes and ran towards the door. Lisa also chased after him but unfortunately bumped into someone.

She rubbed her head in pain. "What happened baby? Why were you running like that?" Jungkook asked, laughing at her.
Lisa pouted, fake crying. She then hugging him.

Jungkook frowned in confusion before patting her head, "Tae oppa asked for a bite of my burger but ate all of that."
Jungkook who was listening carefully, couldn't help but laugh at her words. Taehyung carefully came back with in the room with silent steps, not wanting to be noticed by Lisa.

But, she was fast to spot him entering, "You!"
She was about to run after him again but Jungkook held her back. The poor scared boy went and hid behind Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah she's maniac! Control her!" Taehyung panted. Jungkook was laughing again.

"How dare you call me maniac? JENNIE UNNIE!" Lisa shouted. However, Jungkook tried to stop her, "Baby calm down, it was just a burger."

"Come here you little bitch" Jennie who was peacefully sitting down have had enough. She held Taehyung's ear and pulled him from behind Jungkook.
"Aahh babe leave me, it's hurting!" Taehyung groaned, holding his ears too.

Lisa smirked at him, "You can say whatever oppa, unnie is always gonna choose me".
After Lisa said that, Taehyung angrily stomped to his seat.

"Here, burgers" the staff came inside the make up room with a paper bag of burgers. Lisa excitedly ran towards him, "Thank you so much oppa!"  she thanked him, smiling widely. Lisa took the paper bag from him and bowed politely to which he returned it back.

She went to the small table present in the room and brought one burger out before she started munching on her food. "Mmhmm this is so tasty" Lisa moaned, as the burger was really tasty.

Jungkook was closing his eyes for his eye makeup. But he abruptly opened his eyes wide and turned around after hearing her voice. He watched as she savoured the burger and he couldn't stop himself from having those dirty thoughts.

"Jungkook-ssi?" The makeup noona called him. He turned around in his chair and shook off the thoughts.

On the other side, Taehyung was sitting quietly while his hairs were getting styled. His girlfriend, Jennie was using her phone as the hairstylist was styling her hairs too. Suddenly, Jennie looked up from her phone and glanced at Taehyung through the mirror. As soon as her eyes caught his, he looked away in anger. She chuckled.