Jealous

"Where are you two going by the way?" Taehyung asked Jungkook and Lisa who seemed in hurry to go somewhere.

Jungkook who was wearing his shoes, looked up to answer the elder "Mingyu's apartment".

"97 liners party again?" Jennie was lying on the couch of the living room, asked looking up from her phone. Lisa nodded like an obedient child "Yes unnie".

"Okay take care and don't drink too much!" Jennie warned the maknaes who just giggled back at her.

"Why are YOU giggling Kook? Remember you have to drive the car, don't get drunk" Jennie pointed her finger at Jungkook completing her sentence.

"Yah! Why are you telling me this specifically?" Jungkook protested pointing his finger at Jennie with a angry pout on his handsome face.

"Are you going to let your girlfriend drive when you're with her Kook? Is this what i have taught you?" Taehyung asked proudly.

"Of course not"
"Of course yes!" Lisa smiled widely.

"Oh no last time you i let you drive, i found myself nearly dead" Jungkook said dramatically with a hand on his chest. Lisa glared at him.

"Aren't you two getting late now?" Taehyung asked looking at the clock. Jungkook and Lisa who were busy in bickering, looked at each other before running towards the door.

"Bye unnie! Bye oppa!"
"We'll be back soon!"

"God, these maknaes" Jennie laughed shaking her head.
"At least we are alone now" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Here" Jungkook pulled out a mask from his pocket, before putting it on Lisa. Even if everyone is familiar with them being a part of 97 liners, still they can't go around freely to attract stupid scandals.

Lisa showed an eye smile to which Jungkook kissed her forehead. Both of them got out of the car. Standing in front of the door of Mingyu's apartment, Jungkook ringed the bell. Instead of Mingyu, Minnie one of the 97 liners opened the door.

Seeing both of them, she suddenly jumped on Lisa. Both of them hugged each other tightly, greeting each other in Thai while Jungkook just stood there 'Jungshook' .

"Oh hey! Jungkook" Minnie smiled at him.
"Hey Minnie. I thought you just forgot that i am here too" Jungkook laughed followed by other two girls.

"Come inside.. everyone's here. We were waiting for you two" she said pulling Lisa with her. Jungkook was left alone but being used to these things, followed behind them.

"Lisa!" Jihyo was the the first one to notice them. She got up and hugged her.
"Hey Jihyo! Missed me?" Lisa smiled widely.

"Of course we missed you!" Mina came towards them, joining the hug.
"Isn't someone missing mina?" Lisa asked looking around but not spotting a specific person.
"He's your best friend didn't you ask?" Mina blushed.
"He's my best friend but he's your boyfriend"
"Bambam couldn't come because he's not here in Seoul" Mina answered smiling.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Eunwoo, Yugyeom and Mingyu were hugging each other already.
"Yo bro! I thought you wouldn't come" Yugyeom said.
"Why?"
"Because you're so busy man" Eunwoo said patting his back.
"Not busy for my friends" he laughed.

After the meeting and greeting, they all gathered in the living room except Mingyu who went to bring some snacks he said he made himself.

"Let's play truth and dare!" Yugyeom said as they were contemplating of what to do. Lisa excitedly jumped up and down "Hell yes! It has been so many days!"