Anniversary

Today was the group's 5th anniversary.

In the morning, they opened a live on weverse for their fans and cut a cake to celebrate. After that, they celebrated the day with their managers, company's staffs and some trainees. In the night, a party was held for them by the company.

Right now, they were back in their dorm. It was past midnight which means the day had already passed but the happiness and joyfulness was still there. Completing five successful years together as a group is a great achievement.

Taehyung was in the living room talking on his phone and Lisa was cleaning the table. Jennie was in the kitchen to bring some snacks while Jungkook was taking a shower.

Jennie walked inside the living room with two bowls of Korean anju. Lisa was settling the bottles of red wine on the table, "Place them here unnie".
After keeping the food on table, Jennie settled down beside her boyfriend. Although he was talking, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and gave her a smile.

"Where's Kook? Will he come today?" Jennie whispered shouted to Lisa. Before Lisa could speak, someone flicked Jennie on the back of her head. She turned around angrily only to find Jungkook smiling down at her cutely. She glared, "You.."

"Yeah yeah mom.. i'll call you soon. Bye" Taehyung spoke on the call. Because of them being busy the whole day, they didn't even get time to talk to their parents in peace.

Jungkook sat down beside Taehyung. Lisa was at the floor, she adjusted herself and was now in between Jungkook's knees. He looked down at his girl's back, everything about her was perfect.
(Idk, if you understand liskook's position. But, it's like Lisa is on the floor while Jungkook is on the couch and she's in between his thighs or knees whatever. )

After Taehyung cut the call he exhaled, "I am so tired today". Lisa looked up and smiled mischievously, "Alcohol will take away all your tiredness oppa".

"Let me pour some" Jennie leaned and poured red wine in the wine glasses. She then handed each one of them one glass and took hers, "Cheers!"

They toasted their wine glasses, "Cheers!"

Jennie leaned on Taehyung's chest and whispered, "This feels so good Tae". Taehyung stroked her hairs, "Trust me there's nothing better than you in my arms".

Lisa stared at them in awe, "You guys are so cute! I ship!"
Jungkook sipped his wine, "I boat!"
"Shut up!" the other three looked at him, already tired of his non sense jokes.

After drinking almost three bottles, Jungkook and Jennie were already drunk. Taehyung was also a little drunk but he composed himself while Lisa, who has very low alcohol tolerance didn't drink much so was the only sober one among them.

Jennie drank her half filled glass of wine in one go, "I am so fucking happy today!"

"I can't believe! We have completed five fucking years together as a group!" She shouted, sipping wine again. When drunk, Jennie swears a lot. Taehyung looked at her before snatching the wine glass away from her, "No more, you are not going to drink anymore!"

Jennie frowned and snatched it away from him, "Who are you my dad? Why would i listen to you?" Lisa laughed while Taehyung stared at her in disbelief, "I am your boyfriend! Your precious boyfriend!"
Jennie rolled her eyes and went back to pour wine in her glass.

On the other hand, Jungkook's situation was even more funny. He was now hugging Lisa with his head placed on her chest and hands tightly wrapped around her small waist. He was crying.