GDA 2018

"No jen, how can you do this?" Taehyung frustratedly rubbed his forehead, looking at her. Jennie loudly sighed, "Stop overreacting tae. You know this is not as big issue as you're trying to make it."

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief, "I am overreacting? I am your freaking boyfriend! Don't i have a say in this?" "Yes you do, but you can't force me!"

"Stop arguing jen. You know this is your fault too" Taehyung held her shoulders and looked in her eyes. In response, Jennie rolled her eyes, "Yes, it's my choice. So what?"

He squeezed her shoulders lightly, "This dress is quite too short baby. I can't help but feel jealous and angry, you know?" Jennie sighed softly, "Tae, you know it's our styli-"

"Hell no. You were offered three options and you choose this!" He left her shoulders and spoke in high voice. She angrily glared, "Yes i did! Because i want to wear this one!" "But it's too revealing! Do you really want to show off things now?"

"What things! What do you mean Kim Taehyung?" Jennie angrily clenched her teeth. Yes, he is her boyfriend, but he can't say stuffs like this! She still has some self respect. Taehyung looked at the ceiling to control his anger. He softly mumbled, "Nothing. I mean nothing. This dress.. it's, you had other options right?"

"But i want to wear this one! I like this one! I can't listen to you everytime Tae!" Jennie exclaimed, anger taking over her. Her boyfriend looked at her without any emotions, before leaving the room. This vacant makeup room suddenly felt cold and Jennie rubbed her arms up and down by her palms. Taehyung was somewhere right, the dress was not much revealing but was short.

The black glitter bodycon dress tightly hugged her curves, and the long sleeves gave her an elegant look. She wore a pair of big silver earrings and had a high ponytail. She liked her look very much but her boyfriend did not, leading them to this argument.

Taehyung reached their own makeup room with a gloomy mood. He stared at himself in the big mirror. He was wearing black pants and a red and blue designer satin shirt. In addition, he had a black blazer designed with white stones on it's sides. However, his dirty blonde curled hairs along with a pair of green lens made him look deadly hot.

He felt a tap on his nape as he looked up. Jungkook smiled brightly, "The mirror will break if you keep staring like that." "Why do you look like a tomato?" Taehyung laughed while he looked at Jungkook from head to toe.

Jungkook was wearing a white t-shirt with black leather jeans and a bright red bomber jacket. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shut up hyung, red suits me."

Lisa pushed them aside and stood in the middle, while checking herself in the mirror. She was wearing a dark blue velvet dress with star prints along with a lots of silver accessories like earrings, necklace and waist belt. Her dark brown hairs were slightly wavy giving her a sweet look.

Taehyung laughed, "You look like a blueberry with dora bangs." Lisa kicked his foot making him groan in pain, "Why are you judging everyone's look today? First, you called Kook a tomato then called me a blueberry. I wonder what are you gonna call Jennie unnie."

"Where's Jen noona by the way" Jungkook asked, setting his hairs. The hairstylist behind them coughed, "Jennie ssi is already here. She's sitting over there." She pointed at the couch placed at the corner of the makeup. They found Jennie quietly sitting on the couch while sipping orange juice and looking at her phone.

Soon they were called by their manager to go out. When they entered the artist seating area, the fans cheered loudly while the other artists bowed at them. Jennie totally ignored Taehyung and sat away from him. Jungkook and Lisa were in the middle while Taehyung and Jennie sat on either sides of the maknaes.