Who's the murderer?

For this chapter, just suppose they also shoot south korean variety web series like run bts.

"Welcome to Run Blackbangtan!" four of them bowed and greeted the viewers through the camera.

"Today, you are going to play a famous Chinese game, that is the Suspects and the murderer. In this game, each one of you will be assigned a particular character and an anonymous person between you is a murderer. Based on some clues, you have to find out who's the murderer." the director behind the camera explained.

"Oh? That means one of us will be the murderer, but we won't know who's it and have to find out.." Jungkook asked.

"Yes. The script placed in front of you consists your assigned characters. Read carefully"

All four of them started reading their scripts quietly.

After a good 5 minutes of silence, the director asked "Okay! Introduce your characters to everyone. Remember, you can lie about your character but not expose your identity."

Jungkook who was the first one to read his script among them started, "I am the owner of Thanatos inn. I've been running this place from over 30 years, means i've practically devoted my life into it. Unfortunately, i am in poor health due to overwork. Your turn Jennie noona!"

"I am a singer and an actress. I am going to sing nearby, so i am staying here for the night." Jennie explained next.

"Is it that simple unnie?" Lisa asked suspiciously.
Jennie nodded her head, shrugging.
"You're suspicious" Jungkook pointed his finger at the elder.

"I'll go next. I am a rich hillbilly. I did some business in the neighborhood and i happened to pass by the inn so just decided to stay here.." Taehyung explained looking at his paper.

"You're suspicious" Jungkook said again.

"I'm a street beggar of the nearby place. Somehow, i stopped at the inn and the owner let me stay in the dinning hall for a night." Lisa explained her character lastly.

"You're-"
"I know i am suspicious" Lisa glared.

"Okay, so as the characters has been revealed.. there's one more character that you need to know. A man, who is the son of the biggest hotel group in Banglore, is also staying at the inn for a night. We will now head to the murder scene. Also, you'll be dressed in costumes appropriate for your character."

"Wah! a murder scene?" Jennie asked with big surprised eyes.
"Yes, the inn"
"But who's murdered?" Lisa asked.
"You will know at the murder scene.."

They were now at the murder scene. An old looking inn of 80s or 90s, located in the outskirts of the city.

Their looks

Taehyung - Rich hillbilly