You're Mine

"Really yoongi oppa? You slept on your date?" Jennie giggled while looking at the bored and cat looking person. Nayeon giggled too, "Yes! I just went to get coffee for us but when i came back, i found him already asleep!"

The other people at the table laughed too. Some of the close friends of Taehyung and Jennie were gathered together for eating some hotpot in a nearby restaurant in hongdae. Taehyung's bestfriend Yoongi and Jimin were here. Along with them were, Jennie's bestfriend and Yoongi's girlfriend Nayeon and her friend, Sana. Jimin's close friend Kai was here too.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Shut up you kids. I am still some years older than you." "Still, how can you sleep on a date with a beautiful girl, hyung?" Jimin winked. Hearing his flirting tone, Yoongi protectively wrapped his hands around Nayeon's shoulder, "Stop it if you don't want me to tell this to your girl.."

"Fine fine, i will shut up" Jimin raised his hands up in air as if surrendering. Nayeon smiled, "But seriously, you two should've brought Lisa and Jungkook too.."

"They were tired. Recently, we have a very tight schedule, unnie. Getting free time like this is hard.. so they chose to just rest at home" Jennie explained.

Sana internally rolled her eyes. If it was not for Taehyung, she wouldn't be here with these stupid people. Smiling sweetly, she spoke, "Let's eat now, shall we?"

Everyone nodded and started eating the hotpot. It didn't go unnoticed by Sana and Kai, how Taehyung scooped dumplings and extra meat in Jennie's bowl. Jennie showed her gummy smile and ate cutely.

Nayeon teased, "Eat some yourselves too Taehyung. You're only placing food in jen's bowl." He shyly smiled before scratching his nape.

Everyone was almost done eating. Jennie wiped her hands by the tissue and drank water. Her eyes wandered off to the people sitting around the table. Jennie didn't know if it was her misunderstanding or Sana really rolled her eyes when she looked at her. Then her eyes stopped at Kai, her ex of four months. Forced ex boyfriend to be exact. She then looked beside her and found Taehyung cutely eating with a pout. He was the man she loves with her all heart. She couldn't help but smile while staring at him.

When no one was noticing, Kai gestured her to come outside as if he wanted to say something. She nodded her head and got up. After their forced relationship got over, they never talked properly about it. She needed to clear everything.

Feeling her getting up, Taehyung looked up with a confused expression, "What happened baby?" "I will be back. Wait for me, okay?" she smiled and walked out of there. Not a minute after, Kai got up too and followed Jennie.

Jimin noticed this and glanced at Taehyung who seemed to be in anger. He patted his back, "Calm down. They just need to talk things out." Taehyung kept staring at the door from where the two left. His trance of thoughts came to halt when the chopsticks between his fingers broke into two.

When Jennie and Kai were finally outside, she turned around to face him. He looked at her and smiled, "Nini.." "Jennie, it's Jennie for you" Jennie spoke without any emotions as she did not want any misunderstanding between then. He coughed, "Ye-yes, actually i.. our break up. It was so sudden-"

"Kai, if you're going to say the same thing again, please don't."

"But Jennie, i really liked you. For you it can only be a media play but for me, you mean so much.." Kai held her hands which she quickly pulled back. She stared at him for a few seconds, "Kai, you know this very well. There was nothing between you and me. It was all a media play. And, the only man i love is, Taehyung. Even if there's any feeling from you towards me, please consider to discard it.."