Double Date

Jennie felt two strong arms being wrapped around her slim waist as she was getting ready in front of the mirror, for their double date with Jungkook and Lisa.

"You look so beautiful tonight" Taehyung mumbled in her neck.
"Don't I always?" Jennie giggled and turned around. She wrapped her small hands around Taehyung's neck.

Just as they were about to kiss, "Are you two coming or not?" Jungkook's shout was heard from the living room.

"This bunnybitch always ruins our moment" Taehyung rolled his eyes while Jennie laughed and pulled him out of the room, with her.
"Let's go" Jungkook said as soon as he saw the two. He walked outside with Lisa, after grabbing his car keys.

Jungkook was driving and Lisa was sitting beside him on the passengers seat. On the back of the car, were Taehyung and Jennie already clinging.

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked, excitedly. "You will know once we reach baby" Jungkook smiled at her. 

After around 1 hour drive, they finally stopped in front of a building which looked like a 7 Star Hotel. It was a extremely private place with lots of bodyguard so, getting caught by the paparazzis were less of a concern for them. Jennie and Lisa looked at each other after they got off the car.

"This is where we are having our date?" Jennie asked as she looked around.

They often have double dates like this but they never came to expensive places like these. Those dates would be either at The Han river or their favorite restaurants or picnic date or apartment dates.

"Whyyy?" Lisa whined as Jungkook nodded. She always likes cute dates not expensive dates like this.
"Let's just go to Han river or something instead" she pouted saying this.

"Baby have a little patience" Jungkook pulled her closer by her waist.
"Let's go inside" Taehyung said, holding Jennie's hand.

All four of them entered together and were immediately greeted with a number of waiters and two hotel managers.
The manager instructed one of the waiter to bring them to a special place.
"Sir this way please" the waiter came and accompanied them.

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other confusedly as they all followed him to the elevator. It didn't go unnoticed by the girls when the waiter pressed the highest floor button.

"Highest?" Jennie whispered to Taehyung. He held her hands tightly, smiling down at her.
Once the elevator's door opened, they came out. There was a big black door in front of them. The waiter respectfully bowed before going back from there, "Enjoy Sir and Madam".

Taehyung opened the door as they entered the area.

Seeing the view, Jennie and Lisa were definitely awestruck.

They were literally at the terrace of that big building with around hundreds of floors. The whole night view of Seoul was visible from there. Not only this, but the whole terrace was decorated with perfect lightings and flowers making it look like a fairytale. Also, there was a round table in the center with four chairs.

"This is so.. beautiful" Lisa spoke, looking around.
"Did you both rent the whole terrace?" Jennie asked, not believing how expensive this could be.

"Yes baby.. anything for you" Taehyung kissed her forehead lovingly.
Lisa on the other hand, was just as shocked as Jennie. She looked back and found her boyfriend, Jungkook already smiling at her.

"You didn't have to do that" She said to Jungkook who was now, holding her hands. "Anything for you doll".

"Enough of thanking.. let's take our seats now" Taehyung spoke seating down. Taehyung and Jennie sat opposite of Lisa and Jungkook before Jungkook ringed the bell.