Our Home [Taennie]

Recently, the group signed a contract with the Korean sportswear brand Fila. And yesterday, they had a group photoshoot, which went quite well. So, today they were just chilling at their dorm as it was a day off.

"Ugh! I'm fuckin tired" Jennie groaned, plopping down at the couch beside lisa. The other three looked at her before going back to their work. Lisa, who was going through some pictures to find the best ones to post, asked "Weren't you sleeping just now unnie?"

"Mhm.. still.." she scooted closer to the younger for a better view of her pictures.
"What are you two doing?" Jennie asked the boys.

Before someone would've answered her, Taehyung's phone rang as he got a call.
"Manager hyung?" He looked at his phone screen confused because they were supposed to have a day off today. Putting it on speaker, he picked up the call in the second ring.

"Hello hyung?"
"Taehyung, where are you?" was the first thing they heard.
"I.. I'm at the dorm"
"Come to the bighit building right now!" he ordered, sounding somewhat worried and in hurry. He glanced at the other three "Hyung right now?"

"It's important and yeah, bring Jennie with you too"
Taehyung and Jennie stared at each other confusedly.
"But what happened hyung?"
"I can't tell you anything right now, just come here. Pd nim is waiting for you two too." and with that the call ended.

"He sounded worried. Did something happen?" Jungkook spoke after a good silence of 2 minutes.
"No no.. it must be something important nothing else" Lisa tried to make the surrounding less negative.

"Jennie, let's go" Taehyung got up from his seat walking towards their room to get changed.

Wearing comfortable yet presentable clothes, both of them left the dorm before the maknaes assured them everything will be okay. Their driver was already waiting for them outside to pick them up. Taehyung opened the car's door for his girlfriend and then going to sit on the other side.

Throughout the journey of around 1 hour, both of them didn't speak a word although both of them were very worried. But, before they got off the car, Taehyung squeezed her hands and told her everything will be okay.

Their manager was already standing at the entrance door of the building to receive them. When they walked up to him, he didn't utter a single word to them and led them to the office of Band Pd, the CEO.

"Taehyung, Jennie, be prepared" saying this, the manager went inside the room leaving Taehyung and Jennie outside. Taehyung bought her hands in his, and held the door knob to open. Jennie instantly stopped him "Tae.. why are you holding my hand?" she was hesitant as their CEO might get angry.

He stared at her. He wasn't afraid of anyone, if it wasn't for their fans, he would've revealed their relationship a long ago. Hand in hand, they entered the room. Both of them bowed at the CEO.

Bang pd looked at them before his eyes traveled down at the joined hands as a smile made its way on his lips. He got up from his seat "A great welcome Taehyung and Jennie" there was a note of sarcasm in his voice that didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the room.

"Take a seat first"

Jennie and Taehyung although very confused, nodded their head and sat down opposite of Band pd and the manager.
"What is it Pd nim?" Jennie asked.
"Well, everytime you both are here together, it is about the same thing isn't it?"

"I didn't understand that" Taehyung inquired, leaning towards the table.
"This.." the manager who was seating quietly all this time, passed a tab in front of them. Taehyung stared at him before picking up the tab off the table.