Award Night

Lisa's Pov

Right now, I am getting ready in our make up room, because we are attending one of the most loved award show, MMA. Our group is rarely allowed to attend award shows but since it's MMA, almost all the famous idols are invited.

"Lisa-ssi.. i am done with your eye makeup. Do you like it?" the unnie who was doing my makeup asked. She's one of the most experienced and trusted makeup artist of our company.

"Of course unnie" I answered as soon as i opened my eyes.
"This looks amazing Lili.. your eyes are really beautiful" another makeup unnie said.

"Isn't it the reason why jk has a literal tattoo of her eyes on his arms" Jennie unnie laughed, whispering to Taehyung oppa just beside me. 

( a/n: I have seen so many lizkook accounts talking about the eye tattoo on jk's arms which resembles Lisa's eyes exactly. Being a lizkooker, i somehow think the same although i am not 100% sure. And, as I know of now, jungkook has replaced the eye tattoo?)

I heard Jungkook who was beside unnie having his hairs done, chuckling. This muscle pig!

Jennie's POV

We are now almost ready except Tae. Due to some of his outfit's malfunction, he is changing into another one. Someone nudged on my arms and i looked beside me, only to find Lisa pouting.

"What is it lili?"

"Unnie.. the cramps.." she whispered to me, blinking her eyes. Oh yes, she's having her periods and that too today's her second day.

"Let me get you hot packs" i squeezed her hands and got up. On my way, i asked Jungkook to bring something hot for her to drink or eat.

After giving the hot packs to Lisa, i got a call from Nayeon unnie. She called me to meet outside since it's been so long we last met due to our tight schedules. Generally, award nights or music banks are the reason we idols can actually meet.

I looked around the whole area, it was really quiet maybe because only some groups has arrived or are getting ready. Not bothering, i was walking towards their make up room when i saw him...

No one's POV

After searching for several minutes, Jungkook got hot coffee and tteokbokki from the pantry backstage. He was walking back to their room when a girl came in front of him suddenly. It was Soojin.

"Hello sunbaenim!" she bowed to him with a wide smile plastered on her cute face. Jungkook confusedly looked at her but bowed back smiling too.

"It's nice meeting you sunbaenim! I always wanted to meet you" she shyly spoke as she stuck a strand of hairs behind her ears.

"Nice to meet you too.." Jungkook replied smiling.

"Uh.. can i get your number?" she spoke looking down at her feet. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Can I.. I get your number?" she looked up at his eyes this time.

"I'm sorry i can't" he refused politely.

"W-why?"

"I already have a girlfriend. I am sure she wouldn't like it if I go around giving numbers to other girls" he shyly chuckled.

Soojin's heart broke hearing this but she immediately smiled "Oh no no.. if that's the case I won't ask for it then. I wish you and your girlfriend best wishes!" and with that she ran away.