Insecure [Lizkook]

It was a day off so Jungkook and Lisa decided to just spend their day at his apartment.

Jungkook was taking a shower. His phone ringed on the couch, indicating someone was calling. Lisa looked at the phone and shouted, "Someone's calling!"

Hearing no response from him, she got up from the bed and made her way to the couch. Just when she reached, the call ended. She didn't bother to check who was it but stopped when it ringed again but with a notification this time.

She didn't want to invade his privacy. But thinking it must be something important, she picked up the phone and unlocked it. She smiled seeing both of them as his lockscreen. But soon the smile faded away.

2 missed calls from Tzuyu-ssi..

2 new messages from Tzuyu-ssi..

Why is Tzuyu calling him? She thought. Should I see? No that's not right. She was battling between opening that message or not. Curiosity getting the best of her, she opened the messages and widened her eyes.

The phone dropped from her hands. Quickly, she picked up the phone again and locked it. She didn't want Jungkook to know that she was checking his phone.

She went back to the bed and layed down again before scrolling through Instagram. Although she was using her phone, but her mind was wandering off to those messages and calls.

The door of bathroom flung opened, revealing half naked Jungkook with only a towel wrapped around his small waist. Lisa didn't look up, which was obviously suspicious for Jungkook but he shrugged anyway.

After getting dressed up in a tee and sweatpants while his hairs were still wet, he picked up his phone. Lisa glaced up a little to see his reaction but found nothing.

Jungkook carelessly threw the phone on the couch before laying beside her and hugging her waist, sideways. Lisa was still busy in her phone which annoyed Jungkook.

He pouted, but still Lisa wasn't even looking at him. He huffed in annoyance, "Baby! Look at me not the phone!" He whined.
Lisa put down her phone and forcefully smiled to him. He noticed that obviously, "Is there something Lisa?" He asked seriously.
She shaked her head, "Of course not, I am just tired." She  yawned.

"Okay, let's sleep then" He spoke, closing his eyes. "Jungkook it's morning?" She laughed.
"So? It's a day off for a reason. And besides that, we didn't even sleep last night.." Jungkook laughed too, making Lisa go beet red.

"Shut up! That's because of your horny ass" she rolled her eyes.
"Believe me baby, I will make your eyes roll with my actions later" He winked. Lisa widened her eyes and hit his arms, "Yah! Pervert!"

After flirting and teasing for some time, they eventually fell asleep in each other arms.

°°°°°

J

ungkook's doe eyes fluttered open after a good 5 hours nap. He looked beside him only to find the love of his life hugging him tightly, as she didn't want to let go.

He closely looked at her beautiful bare face. Her big doll like eyes which were closed, her slightly parted plump lips, her cute little button nose at the center of her face and her puffy cheeks making her look even more adorable. He giggled, being so lucky to have her.

Lisa's eyes lightly opened feeling some movements beside her. She looked up, finding her boyfriend already staring down at her. He leaned down and pecked her tempting lips. She tightly smiled, confusing Jungkook a little but he leaned down again and kissed her slowly.