~THE RIGHT HOUR~

*Ring Ring*
"What the hell is wrong with you i dont pay you to not be at time get your ass here right or else you are done

Sorry boss i will be there in 5 minutes.
I got late today because of my other part time job .One at a cafe,library and the last one is my favourite a rj but no one knows my identity there it's a show where people anonymously let there feelings out,may it be hate ,love,life problem or anything.It feels good to hear them out and help them to solve there problems after all at the end of the day everyone needs someone to lean on.

I forgot to introduce myself i am A-R-I-A.
I have a lot of part time jobs because i have to pay for my food, school,books and everything cause i live alone.I do have my dad but..
I guess i am getting late now i have to get to work.
_______________________________________________

Suga's POV:
Yaah namjoon!how can you break a whole door!? what are you a Superman !
Jin hyung can you please help namjoon out i am cooking right now.
Hoba the food is going to be ready soon can you call jiminie,taehyungie, and jungkookie.
Ohh hyung it smells amazing.Your cooking is the best.
Anything for you guys.We are on a vacation for some days as our school is going to start soon we decided to go to a place that is peaceful and is covered with mountains all around.and luckily we found one too.Even though i don't think i need to introduce myself but anyways i am suga you can call me yoongi too ,and i am here with my family ok they are my friends but they are more like my family i spend most of my time with them,when i am with them i feel like i have forgotten each and every single problem of mine.

Our group name is "BTS" let's start with the members the oldest and my only hyung Jin hyung he makes a lot of dad jokes and is hella serious about three things first:his worldwide handsome face, second : fishing, third:members and his family then comes namjoon the god of destruction ,loves reading books,and still doesn't has a driving licence,then hobi ball of sunshine no one can be sad around him he always shines the brightest,all girls are head over heels for him and why not he is super talented,then comes jimin and taehyungie the 95s or should I say the soulmates ,and our maknae jungkookie good at really everything may it be boxing singing dancing cooking rapping multi-talented bunny.And then there's me and you know what i am good at first rapping second playing with girls ;) third not giving a fuck about what people say.

Oh.. the show is going to start soon i should just head to a quite place to listen to it. I have been listening to a radio show for few months at first i thought it was bit stupid and silly telling your feelings like this in on a radio but it's kinda addicting.

Suga hyung are you listening to that radio show again? Is it that intresting?I wanna give it a try too what is the name of the show?

No it is not that intresting i was trying to pass my time.. i had nothing to do ..

Oh really but you were listening to that rj so attentively

No it's nothing like that .You should go to sleep now.Tommorow is the last day of our vacation here we will be enjoying it to our fullest

Yes hyung .good night.

Good night.....i can't believe we have to return to our daily lives this soon i don't want to go back to that hell again,i wish I could have just stayed like this forever.

_________________________________________________