~SAVIOUR~

Aria's POV:
I looked around myself,the room was decent and i was still in those same clothes,there was just one thing different i was able to see bandages on my body..
I tried to look around for my phone but as there was no sign of it i tried pushing myself up a bit despite the pain,
You woke up.
Suga...?
There were literally millions of question in my mind,and i didn't know which one i should be asking first,the last i remember was when i got unconscious because of the fight, and the last words which i heard were
Bodyguards throw her out of the house.
Exactly what else can I expect from that man,i was so lost in my own thoughts that i didn't even realised when he sat beside me on the bed.
I am not that great of a cook but i prepared this for us,we can talk later you should eat first.
Okay.
We ate the breakfast in silence,none of us uttered a single word.I must say he was a great cook it's been long since someone has cooked a meal for me.
Thanks,for making breakfast for me.
It's no big deal.
So.. um..are we....at your house....??
Literally apart from every other question this is the first thing which you ask after you just woke up?
I didn't knew where to start...
Well you slept with me last night on the same bed.
I almost choked on my water after hearing that.
What?
Yes we are at my house,but my parents don't live here, it's just for me.
Okay...
I think i should just leave now...
I tried to stand up but my body ached really badly,it was getting more and more painful with each step i took,i was using the wall to support myself,i wanted to leave that place as soon as possible,i didn't wanted him to ask any questions from me.. that's why i was trying to avoid him.But i had one question..
How did i ended up here?I got distracted and lost my balance, but i didn't fall on the ground instead i was being carried up in bridal style by none other than the school's Playboy.
Can you just stop it.
What?
Avoiding me.
And if you want the answers to your questions then first you have to answer mine.So..
What actually happened with you last night.
I...i...don't remember.. anything...i said turning my head away and avoiding looking into his eyes.
Turning my head he lifted my chin and gazed into my eyes,
Aria, please don't lie to me,i can easily see it when you are lying.
I got into a fight..
With whom?Your dad?
I didn't wanted to answer that question that's why i just remained silent
I guess i got my answer,i wouldn't ask you further questions,i would wait for you to tell me on your own.
There was calmness in his voice which somewhat made me feel safe,there was no sign of that Playboy which i always see at school.

Suga's POV:
I thought of leaving her alone for sometime,she needed some time to herself,but she grabbed the hem of my shirt as i was about to leave just like last night...
How did i ended up here?
I got a call from your father to pick you up from your place.
I decided to lie i didn't wanted to hurt her more by the truth.
You shouldn't lie like this,i know he isn't the kind of person who would that.I remember he just told his bodyguards to throw me somewhere out of the house.
She covered her mouth after saying the ending sentence,she just said it out of mistake.There was a moment of silence between both of us,i didn't wanted to make it awkward for us that's why i told her to take some rest and left the room.
I was sitting on the sofa , thinking about last night
Last night:
I was on my way to meet a girl,yes i haven't slept lately with any girl and i didn't had any plans so i just decided to go at her house,on my way to her house i saw a girls body which was lying on the ground in front of my car,i decided to check up on the girl and it was literally aria i wasn't able to believe my eyes,she was covered in blood and there were other injuries too,i carried her bridal style and took her to my home as it was the nearest there i called our family doctor he is the best doctor in Seoul,he treated his wounds,he told me that it would probably take a 3-4 weeks for her to recover properly till that she has to take care of herself.I decided to sleep next to her as i didn't wanted her to get surprised all of a sudden by being in an unknown room and also in case she needed anything at night.I was maintaining a safe distance from her while sleeping,but then she turned around facing me and holded the hem of my shirt,maybe she was having a nightmare,her grip tightened,she was holding onto it as if her life depended on it,i didn't knew what was i supposed to do at that moment should I wake her up no i shouldn't do that..i just decided to hug her,and pat her head.
"Don't leave me alone please."
She murmered in her sleep.After some time she calmed down.
*Time skip*
At morning when i saw her sleeping peacefully next to me,the realisation hit me it was probably the first time i have actually slept with a girl but still didn't slept with her,and as a matter of fact i really had a good sleep last night.I ruffled her hair slightly because of how cute she was looking at the moment also making sure she doesn't wake up,she still looked perfect in my eyes even with those bandages and injuries,
Kim aria you are really something.
I decided to make up breakfast for both of us,i wasn't sure if she had eaten or not last night,so i made a thing which i was best at ,and seeing her enjoy the food which i made if felt good,i know both of us had a lot of questions to ask and didn't even knew where to begin with,but still none of us dared to speak a word, after finishing the breakfast i saw her trying to leave, literally i can't believe this girl she is avoiding me as always, again trying to create a wall, again trying to handle all the things by herself,she was barely able to move and eventually ended up losing her balance,as expected.I will not let her create any more walls now, she cannot avoid me anymore..
When i turned her face towards me, holding her chin i was literally avoiding the urge to look at her lips which looked so kissable at that time,i had to control myself because it just wasn't the right time for it.
Her silence spoke louder than her words,i had a doubt that maybe it was his father behind it but still it was hard to believe that a father would do that with her daughter...