~FIRST LOVE~

Aria POV:
I didn't went to the library it was not possible to walk with this sprained ankle,
but i couldn't skip going to the radio station,i didn't bothered checking my phone as i knew that no one's gonna message me,i left my phone at home and went to the radio station.

Hello lovelies,welcome to your favourite show MEET-A-READER and this is your favourite host and it's time to talk to today's anonymous caller
Hello mr./mrs. Anonymous,how are you doing.
I am not freakin fine i feel like dying...
What happened dear?
It was my marriage today i was going to marry the love of my life the one who i have loved for more than ten years.But he...he.. didn't showed up today i kept on waiting for him but he didn't came.I left my family for him because they didn't agreed to our marriage...i left my everything for him but he... That asshole left me all alone... I am even pregnant i don't know what should I do....i should have listened to my parents i regret everything so much,only if i could go in the past and change everything..
First of all dear you are really very strong that even after going all this here you are bravely talking about your problems,the first step to solve your problem is to talk about it which means you successfully succeed with the first step.Secondly i think you should get all the answers to your questions because if you will not find it they will keep on poping in your head and you would end up getting tied to the past.Thirdly about your pregnancy if you think that it's too soon for a baby and you will not be able to handle a baby then you should definitely go for abortion, because i don't think that you would want to be bad mother to your kid, being a bad parent always doesn't means beating up your kids or things like that its also the same when you are so consumed by your own self that you don't even have the energy to look after your kid.And keep one thing in mind you cannot fight many wars at a time,deal with it one by one,and you will definitely be able to make it out successfully.I trust you on it.
Thanks for listening to me..i will get through all this... I can do it..i can.and.i will.
Best of luck from my side. Fighting.
___________________________________________
After the show ended i went home,i have made my ankle more worse my all the walking.I just decided to eat ramen for dinner while eating ramen i thought of listening to the songs of one of the singer i appreciate or i should say rapper ugh.. he is good at both and i really adore his songs a lot but he never shows his face or tells his identity in the mv's too,i wonder why he is hiding himself when he is really good.His channel goes by name "AgustD"
I didn't expected any messages but to my surprise there were a lotttt of messages..!

Joonie:
Hey aria,are you ok?

I am sorry for today.. i didn't meant to annoy you.

Have you eaten something?

Is your ankle ok?

Should I come at your house?
If you need something

Sorry if I am being nosy again.

Will you come school tomorrow?

You shouldn't with that sprained ankle it would hurt....

Are you at your house?

He is making me feel more guilty..why is he being this nice with me...i can't let him continue this...i can't trust anyone again easily..

Yes i am at my house,you don't have to worry about me i am fine.

Finally you replied i was so worried..
Are you still angry from me?

No, i am not and you don't have to worry about me.

Then stop making me worry about you dummy.Its already late now you better go to sleep or else you will keep on zoning out in the class like yesterday.

Ok.

Namjoon's POV:
I was really happy she finally replied,i was worried sick about her the whole day,i know she would not let me in her life easily.She was not like this in childhood,yes i have know her since childhood we were in the same school when we were kids she used to be so happy at that time, always shining the brightest, friendly with everyone there wasn't a single kid who wasn't her friend back then...i still remember how she used to talk to me when no one else in the class did ,she protected me from those bullies,she was so brave..but i had to leave that school.. i didn't thought i would ever get to meet her again but here I was talking to her again.

Suga's POV:
I kept on thinking about Aria..it's not like i wanted to but my thoughts keep on averting to her..i have been thinking for more than one hour whether i should message her or not and if you are wondering from where i got her phone number so i should say that i have my ways ;)
But what now what am I supposed to message her?
Ok i got it.

Suga:
Will you come to school tomorrow?

Aria:
Who's this?

Suga:
It's Daddy, babygirl.

Aria:
What the freakin fuck bro.

Suga:
Ouch! Isn't it too soon to brozone me you might regret it later 😉

Aria:
Suga..?

Suga:
I must say you are quite quick witted.

Aria:
It wasn't even that hard to guess .
So
How did you got my number?

Suga:
I have my ways.So.. is your ankle fine now?

Aria:
Why are you concerned about that?

Suga:
No need to feel special if your ankle would not be fine then you wouldn't come to school and if you wouldn't come to school then who am i supposed to play around with?

Aria:
There are many girls in school you know and even boys too if you get bored from all the girls so stop bothering me.

Suga:
(But they are not like you no one's like you.)*not sent*

I will decide who i will play with baby.
Don't tell me what to do.

Aria:
I am not your baby.Stop with these cheesy nicknames.

Suga:
I am not gonna listen to you .

Aria:
*Seen*

Aria POV:
What in the freakin hell is wrong with this man i have had a long day i don't think i have the energy to deal with him,i just saw his message and didn't replied i kept my phone aside took the sleeping pills and slept soundlessly.