~RECKLESS~

" I will not give up even if that mean giving up on my life" that was the last thing I heard from junho before leaving that cafe.
It made me wonder what will he even do.I wasn't able to decide if I should actually help him or just "mind my own business".
I went to the library to clear my head after all what's better than being in a fictional world where it's just you ,your imagination and the characters.

Suga's POV:
Don't get me wrong i didn't meant to spy on them but I didn't trusted that guy at all ,and letting him be with her alone that was some kind of mistake I would never do, and yes I didn't heard any of their conversation I was just close enough that if anything happens so I could be there.But judging from how stressed out both of them were one thing was for sure that he did accepted my advice of actually talking it out with her.

The only thing which confused me the most was right after that day he just stopped coming to school it's not like I give a fuck but I was still curious.

Aria's POV:
It's been a whole week since we had that conversation and he had just stopped attending the classes I did message him but he didn't replied he might be sick or something...at least that's what I was trying to hope because there were a lot of other bad possibilities that could happen and I didn't wanted to think about those...
"Does anyone know why Jun ho is not attending the classes any of his friends"?the teacher asked .
Most of the students looked at me ,it's obvious he stays with me most of the time in school,but I didn't knew where he was..I just hope he's safe..
After not getting any answer from the class she just gave up.I tried to think of other possibilities until I got a text from my dad.And getting a text from him always meant trouble, I just ignored his message and went on with the class i switched my phone off and decided to check it later on.And that was my mistake..it wasn't just a normal text it was a picture of junho all bruised and beaten up , he's a bloody mess..
"It's been long time my precious daughter should we meet".
I was too devastated to even know how to react there's no way in hell I lost one more person who's precious to me because of him.I blamed myself for not warning him enough . Without giving it much thought I just went to his house I was anxious throughout the way I thought of calling someone or rather telling someone about it but involving someone else in this would only mean risking someone else's life too and I didn't wanted to do that .I was so angry because of his reckless behaviour,but at the same time I was far more concerned.