~SO IN LOVE~

Aria's outfit:

Suga's outfit:

Suga's outfit:

_________________________________________________Suga's POV:I don't know why my instincts keep on telling me that these rumors are somehow because of lee jun ho since the day he has came I just have this weird feeling from him, no matter how much ...

Suga's POV:
I don't know why my instincts keep on telling me that these rumors are somehow because of lee jun ho since the day he has came I just have this weird feeling from him, no matter how much I try that guy always seems suspicious. But I shouldn't just doubt someone based on my instincts like this I have to get some real proof against him, before doubting him.

Yoongi-ah is everything alright? Why are you so zoned out.

h

yung what do you think about jun ho?

Dude I am sorry but I am not interested in guys .

hyung seriously stop joking, I meant that don't you get some suspicious vibe from him or is it just me?

Maybe it's just because you are jealous. You should have any reason first before doubting anyone.

You are right...
*****after a lot of classes*****
Aria's POV:
It was a tiring day at school , I rested on the sofa while checking the messages .

Suga:
Just arrive till 7 pm. Don't be late.
Would be waiting for you 😉.

Aria:
Ok.

I was actually thankful for what he did for me. But after what he did last time it is hard for me to just trust him again like that,I would try to be as careful as I could be. That's the best I could do.

At the restaurant:
You look good today. Suga said.
Thanks, you too. After enjoying the meal we just drank soju not WE it was mostly me who was drinking, I simply wanted to forget everything, even if it was only for a short period of time. If I got drunk, I'd forget this nightmare. Even though suga tried to stop me I didn't and just kept on drinking already losing control of my mind.

Aria let's go now I think you are drunk.

No I am not just let me drink, and even if I get drunk you are there for me right I know you will handle me.
I bet I could see a faint proud smile on this face.

Goodness you can really be so troublesome yet so adorable sometimes

And not just after few drinks I just passed out there. And I don't remember a single shit I said or did after that because of how drunk I was.

Suga's POV:
I simply drove her home and carried her to her bed . And just as I was about to leave, she took my hand in hers and began slowly crying.

Suga~Why does this only happen to me? Why does everyone I trust disappoint me? Everyone I care about has abandoned me. I'm tired of this never-ending battle with myself; all these years of living have been spent suffering because of me. I keep telling myself that everything is fine, but I know it's not; it never was and it never will be. I'm tired of fighting; every breath I take feels like a burden to me; I can't even count the number of days I don't feel like living. My life is a pity story in and of itself.From seeing my own father kill my mom to getting bullied, living on my own like an orphan even after having a parent,when I saw everyone enjoying with their families,how they take care of their child when they are sick but there was no one for me even when I was sick I had to go through it on my own, one after one all the bad things keep on happening and the fact that even after all these years it doesn't ends.As if I am not broken enough already that God just keeps on sending more battles for me to fight with. I wonder what did I do so wrong to live this kind of life...i wish that there was just one person I don't ask for much just someone to lean on too when I am too occupied with my emotions, just someone who can take care of me when I am having those panic attacks , just someone who can be my comfort. Is it actually too much to ask for..? Or am I just meant to be treated like this..?

You are someone who just deserves the whole world. I can't change what the people have done to you but from now on I will try my best to not let you get hurt from anyone, even if it's me. And you know your name 'ARIA' it means a sweet melody and that's what you are to me you are the sweetest melody of my life which is irreplaceable.

I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE YOU ( aria said)

We both said in unison, even if those were just drunk words from her mouth they meant the world for me. I actually can't explain how happy I was after hearing that.