~SO FAR AWAY ~

Suga's POV:
After making sure she reached home safely,i started walking back to my home and throughout the way the only thing that was on my mind were her words which she just said right now I was not sure if she meant it but I knew for sure that I meant it and  I don't want to deny it anymore who am I even trying to lie at this point when it is clear how much I like that girl .

Aria's POV:
I woke up really late and also with a very bad headache thanks to the amount of drinks I had last night I don't remember shit that happened and probably don't even have the time to think about it for now cause I am already late for school ,after dressing up i rushed to catch the bus,and gave a deep sigh of relief after finally getting on the bus ,I am really not fond of getting late and doing things in a hurry it kind of ruins the morning.I plugged in my earphones to relax a bit and listen to my favourite artists song (so far away-by AgustD).It was all good until someone decided to ruin my peacefulness and it was none other than suga
What are doing here ? I asked confused
What do you think ? Of course I am going to school isn't that obvious aria .Well i brought this for you take this medicine it will help you with the headache....
Thanks...
What are you listening to ..?
It's a song by my favourite artist i gave  one of my earphones for him to listen and god knows for some reason he had  a very questionable face ..?

Suga's POV:
It was my song she was listening to right now never in my wildest dream did I ever imagined that she would have listened to my songs ,and she really seems to like them too i would lying if I would say i wasn't feeling proud .

You know all of his songs are really good and relatable too i really like his songs but I wonder why does he hide his identity..?

He may.. have ..his reasons..

I wish he keeps on making songs always

Yes I will

Huh...?

I..i meant that he will...
(Woah that was close)
But I should tell her at least right...? Or not...?
Only if it wasn't because of my parents I wouldn't have to hide my love for music...
I wish they would have allowed me to pursue my own dream instead of making me work for their so called company which I am not even interested in...

You fine ...?
What's with that sad smile?

Nothing don't worry.
Well you remember last night.i said teasing

Nope not at all i don't remember anything I said trying to maintain a poker face .

Aria's POV:
Yes I did remember everything and the way he was asking me i was sure he just wanted to tease but even if they were drunk words they were true and so were my feelings but..
I was not sure if he meant it but I knew for sure that I meant it.