~BY THE WAY~

Suga's POV:

Teacher:What are you guys doing there!how many times do i have to tell you to not bunk classes.Now you will be kept in after school detention to make up for the time.

We all went inside the school and I saw a familiar figure
Jimin: hyung isn't she the new girl but what is she doing here.
V: detention on the first day of school 😆
Jungkook:I don't think so i mean look at her why would a nerd like her get detention.
Suga:you are right
Jimin:let me just ask her

Jimin:Hi nerd, what are you doing here detention on the first day of school?

She looked up at each and every single one of us with her Bambi eyes.Cute.What the hell what did I thought.
She hesitantly replied then by saying just
" no" .
I decided to have some fun coz why not

I approached her gazing into her eyes taking her chin in my hand turning her face towards me.

Aria POV:
Then what are you doing here Princess.
His raspy voice sending shivers to my whole body.I instantly looked away my freakin whole face was heating up.This can't be happening I will not become a target of this playboy.I knew he wasn't going without an answer so i just stood up and said that "i was just going to leave" i grabbed my things and decided to leave the classroom.
What the hell is wrong with that man why would he do that.I think i should just go to the library.

Suga's POV:

I felt her shiver under my touch,and i smirked to my own self realising that no matter who the girl is no one can play hard to get with me.
Namjoon:hyung why did you teased her like this it's her first day you.Is she gonna be your next girl?!
Jimin: why namjoon hyung are you jealous?
Namjoon:no...why would I be jealous...it's just that...
What namjoon?
Namjoon:she looks kinda innocent.
Innocent!? No one is innocent in this world namjoon You cannot judge someone on the basis of their looks.
Looks are quite decieving.For example look at our jiminie he looks all cute and shy but only we know what kind of pervert he is.
Jimin:ahh.. hyung don't call me a pervert

Everyone in the room burst out laughing after hearing that

Teacher : your detention is over you all can leave now but you better focus on your studies now.
Okay we replied in together and left the school.

At radio station:
Hello everyone,welcome back to your favourite show Meet-A-Reader and this is your favourite rj let's begin our show with today's first anonymous caller:
Hello mr./mrs anonymous hope you are doing good.
Yes I am good I guess...but my parents are getting divorced in few months.I don't want them to be separate if they will get divorced i will have to chose one of them... And i want them both with me together.
Let me ask you a quick question dear would you ever like to see your dear one trying to pretend that they are happy even when deep down you know that they are suffering
No..
Same goes with your parents a dead relationship is nothing other than a burden.Its better to be happy separately than to be sad together.I know it would take time for you to accept the change after all changes are scary.But ik you will get used to it and you can never control your parents life at some point your parents can control yours but children can't.
I would try to accept the fact..
And if you need more help your friends, parents,and i am always there for you to listen to you all the time..
Thanks for listening to my problem.
I will try to handle the situation bravely.
___________________________________________
Suga's POV:
She is right dead relationships are nothing less than a burden and we can never live our life with so much burden.
The thoughts of my previous relationship started coming in my mind.Before my thoughts start to mess up my mind more i decided to go on a walk to avoid the thoughts.

Before my thoughts start to mess up my mind more i decided to go on a walk to avoid the thoughts