~LOVE IS IN THE AIR~

A/n:listen to the above song :)
___________________________________________

I closed the library and rushed to the radio station.
You are late again Kim aria!!
Sorry sir,i apologized and went straight to work.
Hello dreamers welcome back to your favourite show Meet-A-Reader hope you all are doing well let's welcome today's anonymous caller with their story.
Hello mr./mrs. anonymous.
Hello...
How are you doing?
I am on cloud nine today's the happiest day of my life.
Glad to hear that so what's the reason behind this happiness?
I have liked a guy since many years our relationship has went through a lot ,at first it was even hard to come out together and accept that yes we both like each other but we gathered the courage and accepted each other the way we are, but then our parents were against gay marriage at that point we were almost gonna give up on each other as we didn't had any other option,we lost all the hope of being with each other,but then when we listened to your show we decided to keep on trying,we didn't wanted to give up until and unless we both end up together,we fought for our love and we finally won, our parents agreed. definitely other problems might come too but we will deal with me..thanks to you if I didn't listened to you that day and would have given up we wouldn't have been together now.
First of all congratulations to both of you and i hope that you both don't get to face a lot of hardships,and live peacefully and happily with each others . There's no need to thank me if you are together then it's because of the love which you have for each other.To celebrate you too i will play your favourite song today.
Thanks,then i will request for the song "dandelion"
Wow ,what a great choice:)it's one of my favourite songs too.
I was in a quite good mood today after listening to today's caller it makes me happy when I am able to help someone,i hope they stay together.
*Rumble rumble*
Ugh.. i guess I should eat something now i just had a bowl of ramen with namjoon nothing other than that... thinking about that my thoughts diverted to namjoon,
And just at that time I got a message from him.

Joonie:
Hey,you reached home?
You had your dinner?

Aria❤️:
Yes..i reached home.

Joonie:

Since you are avoiding it i guess you haven't had your dinner so have it,
Good night.See you at school tomorrow.

Aria❤️:
Ok.Good night.

I went to my favourite food place,they literally sell amazing spicy tteokboki.
Emmo i want one spicy tteokboki.
I turned around after listening to the familiar deep voice and it was none other than MIN SUGA what a great fucking coincidence...!
Suga's POV:
I was suddenly craving tteokboki and i decided to go at my favourite place i love that place because of that tteokboki but then I heard a familiar voice and i looked at the small figure of the girl next to me which was staring at me with her big Bambi eyes.I don't know why i keep on meeting her everyday.There wasn't many vacant tables so emmo told us to sit next to each other she knew both of us really well,of course i have been coming at this place since my childhood.It was literally dead silence between us none of us bothered to talk, i saw her peaceful enjoying her food,those red marks on her cheeks were still there..
Hey, did you got into any fight.
No.
Then what's with those marks on your face.
Nothing..it's just.. because of my clumssines.
She tried to give me an excuse but it wasn't enough to satisfy me i surely knew something was off.She keeps on making walls between her and the world..Why am i even conserned about her i mentally slapped myself for thinking so much about her.
After we were done eating i walked her to her home,i know she can protect her own self but just because she knows how to fight doesn't mean she has to keep on getting in fights.
Thanks Suga.
I was taken a back for a minute it was the first time she has called my name.
I didn't did it for you i had to go this way too i am meeting a girl so that's why i agreed to walk with you.Its not much of a big deal.
You are meeting another girl again?what about the one who you were with on the rooftop that day?
Yes.I already slept with her,why would I sleep with a single girl again and again,so yes i am meeting another one today.
What will you do when you will get a girlfriend ? Would you get bored of her too?
Dummy that's why i don't make a girl friend and everyone knows that .
I wonder what made you like this she murmured under her breath.
What did you said?
Nothing i will go now. bye.Go home safely.
Bye.