~UNTOLD PROMISES~

I should apologise..? But how ? Would a sorry be enough?
What's wrong with me why am i even concerned i shouldn't be it's fine it was just a kiss i have kissed many girls and even slept with many of them there's no big deal about it.Right?

Suga...
Yes ..?i saw her standing next to me watching me cook .My eyes travelled from her lips to the hickey on her neck .Fuck i want to kiss her again.Nope no freakin control yourself
Y

ou need any help with cooking?

Aria , listen i ...i..i am sorry
I didn't meant to..
What do you mean?
The kiss..i just wasn't able to control myself..
I am sorry it won't happen again.Unless you want it.But i still want to heal those scars in your heart.
But why?From when did you started caring about all this ?
Because i...
I?what?
Nothing forget about it ,the breakfast is ready let's eat .
I think i should go home now i am much better.
Are you sure?
Yes i will manage don't worry.
I will drop you at your home,and if anything happens just call me ,i am there for you so don't worry.
I saw a faint smile on her face after i saw that,
Why are you smiling?
It's been long since someone has said that to me "i will be there for you" (but it's all a lie they always end up leaving me|not said|)
Don't be that happy i ain't leaving you alone that easily.
Let's see..
(I will prove it to you Kim aria i promise|not said|)

Aria's POV:
Finally back to home...after breakfast Suga dropped me home ,it feels weird to be alone...i have to control myself i can't get attached to anyone so easily , everytime i have ended up loving anyone it has never ended well..but i want to trust him.ughh stop this i can't keep on letting him mess with my heart.I should keep myself busy to divert my mind.Yes library i should go there.