~ACCIDENTAL MEETING~

Aria POV:
I got off work so late today,it's almost 12 am.While i was walking I saw a girl she was surrounded by three boys at first I thought they might be her friends but then she started calling for help, understanding the situation I instantly went to her.
What are you guys doing?!!!!
Oh.. another beautiful girl what a beautiful day.Do you wanna come with us too.
Just leave her hand before I beat the fuck out of you.i said calmly i wasn't in the mood of the fight.
You think you can fight us? And how are you going to do it cutie with those little fist of yours?
I smirked and almost laughed at their stupidity. That's the problem of men's like you ,you always think of us as weakling.
Because you are.Stop playing hard to get you should use this beautiful mouth of yours for something else..
Before he could touch me i curled my hand into a fist and hit the bridge of his nose,his blood splattered everywhere on the ground.
You still think i am weak.

You bitch how dare you!!

the other men came towards me furiously.I wrapped my arms around his neck and thrusted knee shots in his ribs.Before both of them could react further I took the girl hand and took her to a safe place with me my house was nearest so i decided to take her there .
___________________________________________

Are you okay? Did they hurt you?
Yes I am fine thanks for saving me.
Are you sure?
Yes i am just scared..
I decided to sit hug her to calm her down..
Did you knew them?
No,i was partying with my friends at a club,and i didn't realised the time,it's my fault .
No dear it's not your fault the problem is with these men's who make girls feel uncomfortable, girls also have the right to walk freely at night without fear.
Still.. thank you unnie,if you wouldn't have been there god knows what they would have done with me.
It's okay you don't have to thank me but promise me that you will learn how to protect your own self okay?
Yes unnie...:)
I still don't know your name?
My name is Kate.
What a good name.I am Aria. You can stay here for tonight and tommorow morning i will drop you off at your house,you can sleep in my room today okay.

Okay thank you unnie.Good night.

Ughh... What a day..

Flashback:
Aria you should learn how to fight i will not always be there to protect you and i don't want anyone to harm my little daughter okay?

Mommy are you going to leave me?Why?

No i am not leaving you but i can't always be there.. so you have to take care of yourself.

I still remember i have been learning how to fight since i was 5 years old,i didn't understood earlier why she told me to learn how to fight ,but now thinking back i understand her situation, i wish i was more stronger to protect her....i wasn't able to protect her....
I couldn't shake the memory of her lifeless body laying on the ground and the way she looked at me i can never forget that,it was the last time i held her warm hands and celebrated my birthday.
I tried to focus on something other than the pain but before i realised my eyes were filled with tears and my head started throbbing...i wasn't even able to move a single part of my body and i layed on the same couch till the morning.
It's already 6 am i forced myself to stand when i looked at myself in the mirror i realised how vulnerable i looked,but that's just how it's always been i was the only one who knew how much pain i have went through,how many nights i have spent crying,how many meals i skip daily,how many times I get sick,no one knows...
Before Kate could wake up i decided to freshen up and make breakfast for her.
Kate breakfast is ready..
Good morning unnie
You slept well?
Yes Unnie, didn't you slept properly you look tired and your eyes are red too?
No i slept well..dont worry.
wow you made breakfast for me, thankyou.I have to make breakfast by my own self at my house.
Why? What about your parents?
My mom and dad are rarely at home because of work.
Ohh so do you live alone?
No i live with my brother,he is probably the same around the same age as you.
Ok..so did you messaged him last night?
Holy crap i forgot to message him,he would be so worried..what should I do now...
It's okay don't worry just finish your breakfast fastly and then I will drop you at your house.

At Kate's house:

Your house is really pretty Kate:)Thanks unnie can you please come inside with me,my brother would scold me a lot

Thanks unnie can you please come inside with me,my brother would scold me a lot..i wouldn't be able to explain him everything on my own...
Okay..
*Knock knock*
Oppa...

Kate where were you all night do you even know how scared i was i called all of your friends i looked everywhere for you i was worried sick for you how can you be this irresponsible,do you even know how dangerous it is to be outside like this what if something had happened to you...

Jungkook..
His gaze averted towards me.
What are you doing with her Kate? Were you with her all night? Answer me?
Jungkook oppa i will explain everything but first let both of us in at least..
Okay explain Kate..
She explained everything and jungkook didn't knew how to react anymore,i thought that they should have some time to their own self and even Kate was at the verge of crying..so i left Kate's house and went directly to school...
I reached quite early today so i just sat in the classroom listening to songs to calm my mind...