~NEW SPARKS~

Aria's POV:
I finally woke up after a deep sleep.I already made up a excuse to my boss.I prepared my breakfast freshed up and went to the library.
At library:
I saw the time and it was 7 pm already I have been working from the morning, the bell on the door rang again indicating another customer
Welcome to our library i said cheerfully.
Aria.
Namjoon?
Do you work here?
I do work here but I am not a part timer.
Oh ohk
You can go take a look around and find the one that suits you and there's a sofa over there if you want to read here you can go sit there,and if you want anything just call me and i will be there.
I tried to smile brightly as he was my customer and i have been taught that no matter hard it is you should try to smile brightly and soon the fake smile will turn into real one without you realising.
I had to clean the books kept in the top shelf so i took a stool i thought it would be fine but it ended up breaking

And I knew that i was gonna end up falling on the hard floor but to my surprise I was held firmly by a pair of strong hands

You should be more careful.
I think it wasn't able of carry my heavy weight.
Don't even say that I am literally holding you right now and literally you are light as a feather and you are looking so weak are you skipping your meals?
Reality hit me and the first thing I realised was that namjoon was literally just holding me bridal style!!
And the second thing that is was the first time someone has asked me that i have eaten properly or not except my family.
He carried me in bridal style to the sofa and then he told me to wait and went somewhere.He came back holding two bowls of instant ramen and his pretty dimple smile.His smile is really contagious it makes me wanna smile too.

His smile is really contagious it makes me wanna smile too

Thanks for the ramen.
There's no need to thank me.Its been more than a month since you joined this school are you liking it here?
Yes.. i guess..
Is something wrong?
No everything is fine.
We talked for some time . ...
I saw the time and realised i was getting late so i told namjoon that i have to go home early.
Sorry
It's ok.Give me your phone.
Huh ? Why?
Just give it to me pabo
Ok
*Contact saved joonie*
See you aria. bye.
I smiled at my phone when I saw the way he has saved his no.