~I TOLD THE STARS ABOUT YOU~

Aria's POV:
After taking a long shower i went closer to the door after listening to all those giggles and i could clearly judge by their voices that it was none other than BTS.
I hope no one comes here i don't anyone to see me here in Suga's room in his clothes,i didn't knew what to do so i decided to hide behind the sofa in case anyone would even come they wouldn't be able to find me there.I say there for so much of time,doing absolutely nothing that i didn't even realised when i dozed off there on the floor.

Suga's POV:
Guys,it's already 2 am we have school tomorrow too and jimin and v are already asleep.
Jin:i think we should let them sleep here i will take jungkook and hobi with me because i don't think they will be able to drive after all that drinking.
Hobi: jaykayy let's goooooo
Kookie:yes hyung bye Suga hyung.

I wonder what she must be doing all this time,i felt so bad for letting her be i tried to make some excuse to just go to my room but i failed miserably.
I looked around my room for aria but she was not on the bed not in the bathroom not in the cupboard (well she is Kim aria she can ) too i called on her phone and heard the voice the voice was coming behind the sofa,and there she was in my clothes,messy hair, on the floor ,all curled up i giggled after looking at her state she looked cute,i carried her bridal style in my arms and made her sleep on my bed,i was tired enough too so i just turned off the lights,i was taken a back when she snuggled against me,her eyes were still closed which meant that she was still sleeping after pushing away the hair strand on her face i wrapped my arms around her waist.I took my time to admire how beautiful she looked at that time the moonlight falling on her face making her look more preety than she already was,and that moment i realised.

I want to unbreak her heart
I want to protect her
I want to fight for her
I want to be the reason
Behind her smile
Behind her worry
Behind her care
I dont want to give her those
So called butterflies
I want her to lean on me
I want to break all those imaginary walls
Which she had created between us.

__________________________________________

I don't know what all i am feeling now is just because i am drunk or if it's real,but i don't want to waste one more second thinking about it and spoiling this moment,i lightly gave her a forehead kiss and snuggled against her.

Aria's POV:
I woke up because of the sunlight,i rubbed my eyes a bit and looked at the sleeping figure which was snuggled against me,his messy hair, perfect skin,
Peacefully sleeping face i wanted to wake up to this every morning,i didn't wanted to push him away,i didn't wanted to create all those walls ,i really wanted to just lean on you for once ,just for once i wanted to give you a chance.
That's the problem Min Suga even if i know you will hurt me just like others i still wanted to break all my rules and bet all the leftover emotions on you that were left in me.

Like what you see ?he asked in his morning voice.
Sorry... didn't meant to stare..
Well i don't think sorry is enough