~DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE?~

I went to the classroom quitely plugging in my earphones and rested my head on the table,my bench was just next to the window and i could easily see other kids playing around freely with their friends, laughing having the best time of their lives maybe that's why people love the time they spend in school,my thoughts were distributed by the voice of an angry teacher,
Kim Aria!!
(So it has already started...)
Yes...
I saw her face she didn't looked like she wanted to hear any explanation from me
and Aerum who was hiding behind her pretending as if she is the victim.
How dare you bully an innocent kid of our school!I literally didn't expected this from a girl like you,you behave all nice in front of all and you do all this, literally no one can judge you because of this innocent face of yours!!!Just look at Aerum how much she is bleeding!!!!she said raising her voice and pointing at Aerum.
I want you in principal's office right now!!
I didn't bullied her.
Do hell with your excuses! I don't want to listen to any of them.I want you in principal's office right now.
__________________________________________
Suga's POV:
What in the actual fuck!
There's no way in the hell possible that she would bully someone...i thought
What! I don't believe this shit she would never do such a thing.. namjoon said
Where's jungkook?i asked
I looked at the others for a answer but even they didn't knew where our younger one was ,so me and namjoon decided to look for jungkook.

At principal's office:
Principal:Aria what happened?
Teacher:Are you asking her what happened she literally bullied that poor girl can't you see who is the damn victim here!
Principal:mam can you please just leave i can take the decision and i would ask you to kindly stay out of it so please leave from here and take Aerum to the infirmary.
As per the instructions of the principal the teacher and Aerum left the office.The teacher gave me a death glare,i was clearly able to see a smirk on Aerum's face.
Aria,you know that your father and i are best friends and i consider you as my daughter too..i have known you for a long time and one thing is for sure that you will never bully someone,i don't know how you probably ended up in this situation.But i have to take an action against it..You will have to stay after school for three months,for now that's your punishment starting from today..
He looked at me sighed and told me to go the classroom.There was no point of asking him if he will tell my father about it or not because i know he will...
My father is basically the head of one of the richest companies in seoul,he can literally buy many schools like this if he wants to...but i still choosed this life...
I could easily hear students whispering about me,but it didn't bothered me... I guess...
*Double faced bitch*
*How could she do that,she looks so innocent*
*She doesn't even deserve to be in this school.*
*Poor Aerum*
*I hope they take strict action towards her
She behaves all innocent in front of everyone.*
The bell rang indicating the school was over for everyone but not for me i guess i was staying back.Everyone went away one by one and now the whole classroom was empty

My thoughts were distracted by the voice of some guys but the matter was that they were not just some guys they were BTS,i know they were there but i didn't bothered looking at them and continued with my work

Hi aria namjoon said from afar giving me a small smile.
Before i could reply to him the gate of the classroom was opened furiously by a men who was in his 40s with anger evident on his face,and he was none other than my father...
Kim aria!
What are you doing here?
What am i doing here! Aren't you the one to blame,
It's literally none of your business so you can just leave.There no need to bother about me.
Come with me,i want to talk to you.
There's nothing to talk about.I snapped back at him trying to be strong but part of me just wanted to burst out crying i was so scared...
How come you are just like your mother huh!just as problematic and slow witted like her, haven't you learned anything from me!
Don't create a scene here and leave.
He looked at the guys and then looked at me.
Are you saying this because of these guys?Do you know them?
I didn't knew you would be able to pull off such handsome guys like these with that face of yours.Are you dating anyone of them?
Leave.
Don't tell me that you are dating with everyone.What a whore you are just like your mother.
Leave!!!
What makes you think I would listen to you.
I said fucking leave!!!i said screaming at the man who was standing in front of me my anger was out of control at that moment i know i was at the verge of breaking down at any moment...
He just slightly smirked at me and said Tommorow 8 pm at my house.he stated in a voice which left no room for argument,and went away leaving me behind..
I took a deep breath and went to the washroom i never wanted anyone to know who's my father,i didn't wanted anyone to know how pathetic i was,but here he was intentionally creating a scene in front of everyone...i don't want anyone to look at me with pitiful eyes,i washed my face and went back to the classroom,i still had to spend an hour there,but the boys were not there maybe they went away.Maybe i was worrying unnecessarily they wouldn't worry about me no one would it's just me and it will always be me.

Suga's POV:
When we called jungkook he told us he is at the infirmary,we both got really worried when he told us that he is at the infirmary with Kate,
When we asked Kate what happened to her and how she got this hurt she didn't gave any proper answer,but i could just tell that she is hiding something and she told us not to worry.We called the others too,we haven't met lately with each other that's why we had a lot to catch up on we spent quite a good time with each other,after making sure that Kate was fine we headed back to classroom to pick our bags but we saw aria sitting there she was looking outside the window,she looked anxious i could easily tell by the way she was tapping her foot,i saw namjoon trying to talk to her but before she could reply a man probably in his 40s came in the classroom,he looked like a wealthy man by his attire..he literally yelled aria's name so loudly,by each step he took towards her i saw her getting more and more scared but she was trying to be strong..who is he why is she so scared from him..i was at the verge of stopping that man but then i heard than man saying just like your mother
Is he her father...?
Why is he behaving like that with her,i literally wasn't able to believe my ears when i heard him call his own daughter a whore...after legitly asking him to leave more than three times she lost her cool,and screamed at the man who was standing in front of her i could see the pain in her eyes ,i don't know why but i just wanted to protect her...
I wanted to see her smile..
I wanted to follow her when she left the classroom but other members told not to meddle in anyone's personal life so we just took our bags and left school,i know namjoon was worried too but we just cannot interfere in her life like this.