~HEART AND SOUL~

Joon:
We all have decided to part at CLUB FACE SEOUL. Arrive till 10 don't be late ✨

Aria:
Ok.

Like out of all places they could celebrate at they choose a club. Honestly clubs aren't my type because of the amount of people that are there, but i was more than ready to drink I needed some drinks to calm me down.
Club:

Aria's outfit:

Aria's outfit:

I choose one of the prettiest dresses I have which showed just the right amount of cleavage and to make it look more pretty I chose to wear a thigh chain along with some diamond earrings and completed the look with a pair of black heels

I choose one of the prettiest dresses I have which showed just the right amount of cleavage and to make it look more pretty I chose to wear a thigh chain along with some diamond earrings and completed the look with a pair of black heels. After checking out myself in the mirror I went to the club.
The club was filled with drunk people, the music beamed so loudly at the whole place, everyone was having fun dancing, cheering, hooting and honestly it looked cool. But my main goal is to find the guys first. I made my way slowly through the crowd to look for them and there they were already drinking and few of them even flirting. I went directly to jun ho of course who else can I even talk to first, and later greeted everyone else there except one person. I became a bit comfortable with jin as he kept on making jokes that made me laugh and v and Jimin kept on behaving like soulmates and I even had a good chat with jungkook after what happened with kate we didn't had any proper conversation and through this we got the chance to talk.
Suga hyung, where did you go while the results were gonna be announced? V asked
Yes hyung we all were looking for you if you wouldn't have came there both of you would have been disqualified. Jimin said
I.... I just had something important to do...
Important my foot I said in a low voice only enough for me to listen, and I couldn't help but but glare at him while lying so easily to his friends.
You know something right don't you? Jin said to me.
Huh..?
I can just tell it by the way you are glaring at him. Where was he? And don't even try to hide the truth he just came after you went to search for him.
He was busy making out with Areum. I said plainly without any emotion.
Seriously this guy....
And I could tell by his face that he was so done with him, his reactions are really funny perfect meme material, he kept on telling me about his worldwide handsome face and dad jokes and he was the one who laughed the most at his own jokes.
Aria let's go dance now jin hyung you have talked enough with her now it's my turn. Jun ho said.
But I am not good at dancing..
Don't worry I will teach you .

Suga's POV:
The moment she walked in wearing that God damn dress I couldn't even take my eyes off her , she sweetly greeted everyone except me... And the whole time she didn't even glanced at me even once as if I am not even here... And i was sure she was glaring at me after hearing my excuse, she looks totally different when she's angry.. When she yelled at areum it was like a totally different side, she never fails to amaze me, she's just the perfect mixture of sass and sweetness, she's soft but not weak enough that any mf could just mess with her, she knows how to protect her own self and it really makes me proud..
When I saw her dancing with jun ho I lost my cool and accidentally broke the glass in my hand His hand on her waist and both of them standing so close to each other and how perfectly they did each step I wasn't able to control my jealousy I don't know if it's just the drink or is it just my emotions. I looked at my hand and it was just covered with blood and glass pieces.
Wtf do you think you are doing Min Suga?! Jin hyung yelled at me half concerned half angry.
It wasn't intentional I just broke it by mistake.
For fucks sake don't even lie to me, god knows what the hell is going on in that head of yours. I can clearly see you are getting jealous dude but this is not the way you should behave if you really want her then why are you even giving her a hard time doing all this , and literally apart from every other girl you choose Areum clearly knowing what kind of girl she is, do you even have any idea that since the day you started dating her she keeps on bullying her, I clearly told you not to do any dumb shit but you literally fucked up this badly , and about Namjoon can't you see it already she doesn't have any feelings for Namjoon , suga love isn't forced it just happens, making her hate you , won't make her love joon and you have to understand that.
I am sorry hyung... I thought joon is a better person for aria but my feelings they are just growing day by day to the point I can't spent a day without seeing her, and I really hate it when I have to see her smiling with someone else while she looks at me so hatefully... And I only came in relationship with Areum because I thought it would make me forget her but it didn't.. It just worsen the matter ... On the day of the competition she told me to leave because of HIM  I said pointing at jun ho, because I talked rudely to him, and that's why I just went to Areum to take out my frustration without even thinking of the consequences.. And I felt very guilty after that, I feel guilty for everything I did..
If you are feeling guilty and you want to apologize then go and apologize instead of behaving like a brat. But first let me deal with your wound.
After jin hyung treated my wound I went to aria to at least try to talk , I know it's not the right time to apologize..
Will you dance with me?
She looked at me with an confused expression .
What do you think you are doing?
I just wanted to dance that's it.
Ok.
It was awkward at first but slowly we became more and more comfortable with each other, it's been long since she was this close to me and she looked so beautiful now that I see her up close. I was slowly leaning towards her to kiss her but she just stopped me, and I could tell she was hurt... Damn it I messed up, this alcohol I would really just quit drinking from now on. First I just behaved like a jerk and before even apologising I tried to kiss her . And I can see jin hyung giving me his "disgust in world wide handsome look"

 And I can see jin hyung giving me his "disgust in world wide handsome look"