~DON'T LIE~

Aria's POV:
After suga left I started listening to songs of my favorite rapper and started doodling on my notebook, my mind was just getting filled with thoughts about him the more I tried to avoid thinking about him the more thoughts I had about him, it hurted a lot to see him in this much pain and all I wanted to do at this time was to just go to him and not leave him alone until I make sure he's fine. Why does he always mess with my heart.

Joon:
I have something important to tell you.
Can we meet after school?

Aria:
Ok.

Joon:
I will be there to pick you up at your house be ready around 7pm☺❤

What does he want to talk about? Maybe I should ask him about suga.. ? Or maybe not..?
I think I should just find him myself.I just packed up my bag and went out to search for him? I looked everywhere around the school but he wasn't there maybe he already left..?

Aria:
Are you still at school?
Are you fine...???
He isn't even seeing my messages maybe I should just wait till tomorrow. I was in a quite gloomy mood but nevertheless I have to do my job. I went home to change and headed directly to the studio.
_________________________________________________
Suga's POV:
*2 messages from aria*
I have to distract myself if I kept on staying in my bed I would just end up thinking more about her. I dressed up and went out for clubbing with jin hyung. I wanted to go alone but jin hyung didn't wanted me to be alone. I don't know why he is suddenly looking at me with pitiful eyes.
Strobe lights, speakers, bottles of booze, people screaming in each others ear to talk,hooting, the smell of the alcohol, and none other than the dirty hookers trying to find their target for tonight it was enough for a person to distract itself and it used to be usually enough for me too before I had met aria.. Even after all this loud music my head is still filled with her thoughts all those little memories kept on running in my head with each sip of alcohol that went in. I was too occupied with my thoughts to realize when tears started to fall from my eyes. Maybe I am already getting drunk..
Yoongi-ah what's the matter?! You should stop drinking now let's just go home I don't think you are well.
No hyung I don't want to go home.
Just listen to me and do what I say. He said raising his voice a bit. I know he's concerned but I don't want to go home, but I can't go against him. On our way home I sat at the passenger seat because according to my hyung I was too drunk to even drive
Suga what's the matter I have been observing you since morning you have been in your bed all day ,haven't talked to anyone since morning, and now this I clearly saw you crying just tell me please don't try to handle it all on your own.
Hyung... I.. Like..
Aria right.
How did you know..?
Of course I know pabo I am your only hyung if not me who do you think can understand you? Now tell me what happened between you and her.
Hyung namjoon likes her too and not only likes he loves her since childhood remember the girl he always used to talk about the one because of which he hasn't dated anyone till today.. It's aria his first love.
What?! Are you serious?!I knew he liked her but I didn't knew that she was his first love.
That girl is really something both of my dear friends are in love with her.
Wait don't tell me you are just going to give up on her because on namjoon!
Yes..
Are you dumb? It's not even been one day and look at you what condition you are in you think you will be able to see her with someone else .
I will manage hyung... I will be fine. (Who am I even trying to fool with these lies, I know i can't see her with anyone else )
Stop with these lies I have never seen you cry over a girl it's the first time I am seeing you this vulnerable. And don't you think it's too selfish for you to decide it on your own . Both of you should leave this decision on her don't take away that right from her, because at the end of the day it would be her who will decide who she loves neither you nor namjoon.
That's the last thing I heard from hyung I just passed out after that.
I feel bad for him, but I hope he doesn't does anything stupid just for the sake of his friendship. It would be a hard task for aria to choose between these two. Best of luck to her.
_________________________________________________