~WILD WAVES~

Aria POV:
*Alarm 6 am *
I can't believe it's morning already i have to go to school today i didn't had much appetite because of my anxiety so i just decided to skip breakfast.i gathered up the courage and promised myself that i will not fall in any kind of mess this time.
My outfit:

The school:

The school:

I came here a little early to check all the classes I took my schedule and went up to my locker to keep my things

I came here a little early to check all the classes I took my schedule and went up to my locker to keep my things.I suddenly heard a lot of girls screaming and squealing literally like it fucking 7am .Then I saw a group of seven boys,I heard about them a lot but I didn't knew that they all are treated like this at school.Like what the hell is this a kdrama .I decided to not get involved as I have heard that you should not be one either of their side may it be good or bad. Exactly saying I don't even know why and I don't even care.I decided to go to the classroom.and to my surprise the whole freakin BTS comes in the same class all the girls were squealing and flirting with them it was too much of a cliche to watch so i decided to read a book one of my favourites "the midnight library".After few minutes the teacher came and I knew what was going to happen next she would ask me to introduce myself.ughh...

Hello everyone I am Kim Aria hope we get along.
I finally took a look at whole class and at the last benches there were BTS it was the first time I saw their faces and no doubt I should admit that they look kinda handsome...what the hell am I even thinking about I should keep it in mind that I have to stay away from problems.

Suga's POV:
I don't like going to school it's so fuckin boring and on top of that these girls.....

Namjoon oppa marry me.
Seokjin oppa let's go on a date.
Yoongi oppa saranghae.

Here they go again.Guys let's go to the classroom I can't listen to their screams anymore.

When we entered the classroom everyone was looking at us except one she looks new here ,she was reading a book and didn't even bothered about what was happening around her,must be a nerd.
"Kim Aria"
This voice I don't know why but it sounds quite familiar as if I have heard it somewhere.

Lunch time:
Aria pov:
Most of the teachers are good and they gave a lot of work today,but it's no big deal for me I am at least good at studying I think I should stay for some extra time here in school.I am not that hungry so i decided to skip lunch too.The students in the class are weird no one was paying attention at the teacher but I should mind my own business.Ok aria let's get back to reading your favourite book.

Suga's outfit:

Suga's POV:

Jimin:Suga hyung you saw the new girl her clothes were matching with you it looked as if you both are couple.

What kind of nonsense is this jimin you know that I don't get in any relationship.
I sleep with a lot of girls but I haven't dated a single one of them.

Hobi:but hyung I think she is cute.

Then you date her she is not my type she is such a nerd.And now let's just go somewhere I am getting bored my staying here

Namjoon: let's go to our hideout place.