~SORRY, MY LOVE~

At school:
Suga hyung i wanted to talk to you .

Yes joon what is it about.

It's about aria...
I like her no I mean I love her I have always loved her since childhood, it's funny right meeting up with your first love after all those years I didn't had the courage to tell her at that time but this time I really want to.Everyday I used to think about her wondering how much she would have grown up,she would have been fine or not?And now I am finally getting the chance.You know hyung when not even a single student of class would look at me she was the only one who looked at me with a kind smile the smile which only meant honesty it wasn't fake like others I really want to bring back the aria who was full of happiness I miss that smile on her face, and I will bring it back.But she still hasn't changed she still can't handle anyone being in a problem she used to be like that as a kid too she always protected me even knowing she could be in trouble too and even now for kate..
Hyung? Suga hyung? Are you listening
Ohh yes of course I am listening.
Anyways I was thinking of telling her as soon as possible I can't hide it from her anymore.
Of course you should...
I will go now , I feel much better after telling you everything, please don't tell the members about it for now we will tell them when the right time comes. Bye.
_________________________________________________
Suga's POV :

I felt like someone just woke me up while I was having a sweet dream but I don't want to wake up the reality is too hard to face and for me that sweet dream is Aria. But a dream is a dream. No matter how hard I would try I would never be able to love her as sincerely as namjoon, how am I supposed to love her when I don't even know what it means what I feel towards her it's just something I have never felt before for any girl. Is God just playing around with my life can't anything be simple. It hurts a lot but I have to choose my friendship I can't betray joon he would've trusted me enough.. It's for the best aria nd joon

Are you crying?!!

What are you doing here aria ?

What am I doing here? You forgot about the punishment. And thats not important why are you crying?!

Seeing her in front of me didn't made the situation any better . Just one last time please

Huh?

I pulled her close and hugged her as if it would even make things better or that's just what I wanted to believe .
if I would be with her I would be myself. Not the cold hearted playboy everyone knows. Why do you make me so vulnerable kim aria.
She slowly wiped the tears from my face while looking at me with eyes full of concern.

Are you fine..?

I can't do this it's not right. I just left from there without saying anything to her leaving her dumbfounded in the empty classroom.

This guy seriously he left again?! After hugging me why does he keep on doing that!