~HARD TO SAY NO~

A N:dont forget to listen to the song. 😉
_________________________________________________
Joon's POV:
The whole night I observed suga hyung's behavior towards aria, and any person could understand what's going on only if they are not dumb.And i have never seen him behave like this for any other girl. But there were so many questions in my mind
Why didn't he tell me about it?
What about his girlfriend?
And is it serious? Or is he again playing around?
Only he can answer my questions,
What happened joonie? Jin asked
hyung.. You know what's going on with suga right.. ?
What do you mean..... ?
I pointed towards suga and aria.
Honestly joon I am not the right person to tell you about that you should ask suga about it directly.
And this reply from him confirmed my suspicion. And honestly I didn't felt 'that bad' .. I have known him for years and one thing I can tell for sure when he would really be in LOVE with any girl he would just love her to the fullest, and if that girl is aria......
I would be happy too.....
For her.....
But why not me.....
Joon? Are you fine? Aria asked in a concerned voice
Huh.. ? Yes I am fine...
Aria  can I ask you something?
Yes joon.
Do you have any feelings for me...? I know I didn't asked you to answer that question but I need that answer now even if it's a no... And don't worry no matter what your answer is it would never affect our friendship.
I am sorry joon.. But I don't have any feelings for you. I respect your feelings a lot, but I don't feel for you the same way you do for me. All the things you have done for me I am very grateful for that and never in my life anyone has ever did those things for me... I hope this doesn't affect our friendship.
Don't worry I won't let it affect our friendship, I said forcing a smile. But honestly I felt sad I wanted to cry out loud ,after all these years this is what I got. Can't she like me for even once...
But it is her decision I can't force her to like me, at least I am glad I was able to be with her after all these years and all the moments I spent with her were more than enough for me to be happy I guess.. I think I should just go home I have had enough for the night.

Aria's POV:
I felt bad after seeing his face, it was probably the first time I have rejected any guy and that too being someone who loves me soo much it really wasn't easy and I didn't even knew what to say.... But I am glad he is kind enough to not let it come between our friendship I really didn't wanted to lose him as a friend.
Aria? What happened? Jun-ho asked.
Nothing I am tired and I just want to go home now.
Ok. I will drop you home.
You were planning to party till late right, you can just enjoy I can go by my own. Don't worry.
No dude, I want to go home too so let's go together .
Okie.
We said bye to the rest of the members and headed towards our cars, and honestly i never imagined that one day i would get this close to all of these guys considering the first day.
We never know how things may turn out.
You look beautiful today. I mean you always do but you look exceptionally beautiful today.
Thanks jun-ho.
You enjoyed today?
Yes. It was fun
Then maybe we should do it again, whenever you are free.
Okie dude .
After jun ho dropped me home I plopped down on the bed because of how tired I felt. It was really a long day the competition, the mess suga created , the party, joon , and I didn't even realized when I drifted off to sleep.

JUN -HO'S POV:
I swear on God I have never heard a voice before that's so calming and pure , and it was not only me who felt that all the people in the crowd were cheering up for her and she really deserved that.
How can anyone really not fall for HER. Definitely I am not that ANYONE... Because I think ...
Nope I shouldn't even think such things...
She's the daughter of the man who spoiled my whole life.