~DISAPPOINTMENTS~

Namjoon's POV:
I don't know if i should message her or i should just meet her.I hope she's fine...
Maybe i should just give her time...

Joon:
Hey aria,have you reached home?
Have you eaten?

I thought of not talking about what happened today.

Aria❤️:
Yes i have reached home and i have eaten too.

Joon:
Are you okay?

Aria❤️:
Of course never better.Dont worry.

Joon:
Okay.Its late i think you sleep now :)
Good night aria.

I don't know if she is fine or she's just pretending to be..i will ask her in school tomorrow.

Aria's POV:
I saw namjoon's messages i know he was worried about me too but i don't want him to treat me like a wounded animal that's why i decided to just play it cool..i can deal with it by my own self after talking to namjoon i took my sleeping pills and curled up in my blanket,i wasn't going to school tomorrow i have to meet my father at 8 pm,and to reach his place it would probably take some hours,
Tomorrow's gonna be a long day...

Suga's POV:
I was worried sick about that girl i went to her house too but all the lights were off which probably meant that she was sleeping,i came back to the dorm disappointed..it was dinner time and we mostly eat together..
Jimin: namjoon hyung did you talked to aria?
Taehyung:yes,after what happened it must have been awkward
Namjoon:yes i messaged her.
Seokjin:so did you asked her if she's fine?
Namjoon: yes she said she was fine
Seokjin: good to hear that
Jimin: if she's fine then it's ok
For some reason jungkook was weirdly quiet today ,he wasn't even eating properly,it was jungkook and my duty to clean the dishes today as others did their respective works and went to sleep it was just both of us now,
Jungkooka~ is something wrong?you are literally too quiet today and you didn't even ate your food?
Nothing hyung,i am just a bit tired.
What's the matter ,you know you can never lie to me...
Hyung..
I saw tears slowly coming out from his eyes, it's been long since I have saw him cry like this..
I hugged him to comfort him and he holded me tightly gripping onto my shirt,
Hyung i think it's my fault..
What's your fault kookie what happened?
Whatever happened with Kate and with aria too,i think aria is in this situation because of me...
What? What happened to Kate..
Some girls were bullying her because of me,they wanted to know me more through her but her being the good sister she is,she denied and in return she got all the beating from her...
*Sniff sniff*
And about aria she saved Kate from those bullies and she ended up in a fight with those bullies,maybe that's why his father was there...
Kookie first of all look at me it's not your fault.And somethings are just not in your control you can never go in the past and correct the things ,you have to try correct your future and that's what we will do..
Hyung but how?Kate doesn't know that i know all this,i eavesdropped their conversation...i don't think we can do anything about it...
Don't worry i will find some way,come let's go to my room,you can sleep in my room for Today.
This dumb girl...she just..she just keeps on falling in trouble...
I should just thank her tomorrow...
___________________________________________
Aria's POV:
I was sitting idle on my bed i looked at the time i still had some hours to myself before i have to go there...
I took a long shower ate my breakfast and decided to listen to some songs.
It was time to go to his mansion,of course he is a rich man,i took my necessary things,locked the house and went to the bus stop,it will probably take 4 hours to reach there.I plugged in my earphones listening to my Agustd's songs,this is the only thing i can do to distract myself from my thoughts,his songs are like a warm hug to me they are comforting...
*Time skip*
I looked at the big mansion in front of me

Of course there were guards all around the house,and they didn't even knew who i was,but i guess he probably told his men to allow me to come inside,one of them told me where i could find him and i saw him in the hallway as i was walking towards h...

Of course there were guards all around the house,and they didn't even knew who i was,but i guess he probably told his men to allow me to come inside,one of them told me where i could find him and i saw him in the hallway as i was walking towards her i saw a girl walking towards him and then sitting on his lap,
I coughed slightly to show my presence but they were literally busy eye fucking each other.
Did you literally just asked me to come to see all this.i said getting annoying from seeing the things which were happening in front of me.
He finally told the girl to leave.
I didn't thought you would have the courage to come all the way here.
Why have you called me here?come straight to the point!
Kim aria behave don't you know where you are standing this place belongs to me so eyes down in front of me.
I didn't said anything on that...
Better so what mess have you been creating in school huh!You have started to beat up people now unbelievable.Do you even know if by mistake anyone came to know that you are my daughter how problematic it is going to be for me.
Why ?
You really don't know why?!!
Because then they will come to know your real face ,the face of a murderer.
*Slap*
He slapped me really hard making me fall onto the ground,
How dare you call me a murderer you little piece of shit i didn't did anything.
* Punch punch*
* Kick kick*
He kept on hitting me continuously at a point where i was unconscious.
*Bodyguards just throw her outside from the house*
__________________________________________
The next time i opened my eyes ,i was in a room on a bed i legitly panicked after thinking about all the possibilities that but i wasn't even able to move a single muscle my body was in so much pain.
You woke up