~WHAT'S THE TRUTH ~

Suga's POV:
The day in school was the same boring for me the only thing that was different was the way Jun ho kept on stealing glances at aria it's not like I am just behaving like a jealous guy just something about that guy troubles me a lot.

Yoongi-ah lets go to our favourite club today it's been long.

Ok Jin Hyung .

And yes stop glaring at that guy like that.
I had conversation with him and he doesn't seems that bad.

Yes Hyung...
And as Hyung said we went to the club even though I didn't wanted to but who can deny the wwh.

It was all the same at the club the same drinks, the loud music,people, except for one person Jun ho I wasn't going to spy on him but I heard him mentioning my girl's name and so I decided to  eavesdrop on his conversation with someone... And that was the moment it hit me that I was right all along..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conversation:
That Kim Dae-hyun ruined my whole family and I am gonna do that too I will ruin it for him and his family too i don't care if aria has to suffer because of this too after all she is that murder's daughter she has to go through the pain I have went through all my life too.
There's no way I will be the only person who will suffer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the hell are you talking about right now.?I tried to sound as calm as possible.

Suga ..?It's none of your business stay out of it. He said with an annoyed tone.

Well it is ! And I am not going to stay out of it
See idk what's the deal with you and his dad but I know one thing for sure that whatever it is aria is totally unrelated to it and you have no right to drag her into all this.

And who tf are you to decide that just shut your mouth and go fuck your bitches.
And whatever I do how does it even concern you why are you being so protective over her.

Because I know she isn't wrong and one thing is for sure if you have suffered she has suffered too you aren't the only victim so before doing anything first find out the god damn truth.And as far as I know they have cut ties with each other .I said slowly loosing my patience.
And trust me if you ever tried to mess with her i would definitely show you how hell looks like.
I said in a threatening voice while glaring at him .And as for him he didn't even looked a bit bothered as if he didn't had anything to lose which annoyed me more...
I just walked out from there before I could have lost my patience there were so many questions in my mind after hearing that conversation and one thing was for sure that he was a victim at least he sounded like that..?
But he called her dad a murder that means...
Goodness it's so fucked up, is this why aria has cut ties with her dad because she knows the truth...? Is it really the truth...?The only person who can answer all this is aria itself.But one thing was for sure I am not letting her get hurt this time..but how can I protect her when I don't even know the truth?
_________________________________________________

Jun -ho's POV:
Suga overhead my conversation and honestly i was so annoyed that I let my guard down I didn't wanted anyone to find out about this but he did and even after he find out I thought he wouldn't give a fuck like why would the schools famous playboy who has girls roaming around him always would care about the girl who doesn't even pays attention to him but I was wrong somehow he was way too protective over her like look how the tables have turned.
But that was not important to me the thing that bothered me were his words .."she's totally unrelated to it " "she's a victim too"
Now that I think about there are some things which are way too unclear to me till now why were they hiding their relation? What about her mother? There were no traces of her?
I know I am wrong to involve her in this too and she might be innocent too but I was innocent too at that time....I didn't deserved that scar on my life too...
But one thing is clear after this conversation I have to find out the truth first...
_________________________________________________

Aria's POV:

Joon:
Hi
How are you?

Aria ❤️:
Hii I am good what about you.

Joon :
I am good too i needed one book from the library is it open today?

Aria ❤️:
Yes :)

Joon:
Okie I will reach soon:

Just after few minutes of the chat Joon was there at the library with some cupcakes in his hand.

I wasn't sure if you had your meal or not yet so I brought them for you .he said with his dimple smile .

Thanks for this these are my favourite let's sit there and eat .We talked about random stuff related to school and honestly it's fun hanging out with him like we used to do back then ,I finally have someone here who I can call my true friend.it made me happy.

See I know I look good but that doesn't mean you would keep on staring and I brought these cupcakes to eat not for aesthetic purposes so you better start eating now.

Yes sir .I said smiling.
You wanted any book right?

Well not honestly i just wanted to meet you .

I chocked on my dear cupcake after hearing that even though he has already told me about his feelings it's hard to get used to it .

He just laughed at my reaction as if he expected it.
_________________________________________________