~UNTIL WHEN~

Suga's POV:
After making sure she went in her home safely i went to our dorm,yes all 7 of us live together.I was going to meet a girl today but even when we were at her house making out it all felt so boring... something was missing...i didn't knew what and didn't even wanted to think much so i decided to leave her place leaving her dumbfounded.

Namjoon's POV:
The thoughts of whatever happened today we're making me smile uncontrollably,i wasn't able to believe that i talked to her for so long, we both ate together, i got her phone no., how close she was to me, her Bambi eyes,how pretty she looked at that moment, it all makes me smile like an idiot.
Kim namjoon why are you smiling like an idiot? What's going on? Seokjin asked
Nothing hyung ....
Don't even try to lie in front me i can read your face like a book.I know something is going on for sure,even your face is red.So come on spill the tea.
Hyung it's nothing i am just happy because...
Because..?
Can't i just be happy?
Really namjoon you are kidding me right?
Before the conversation could continue any further hoba, jungkook,jimin and taehyung barged in the dorm,they were out for shopping.
The conversation will be pending namjoon ;)
Ok..
I hope he forgets.
________________________________________
Aria POV:
It's already freakin morning i really don't want to go to school,i have a bad feeling for today.. whatever happened the other day with those bullies i know they were gonna give me a hard time. I can beat the fuck out of those girls easily but i don't want to cause any mess because of my dad... If he would come to know about all this he will make sure i have a hard time than i am already having... that's why i am keeping quiet...i eventually lost my appetite after thinking of my father..so i just got freshen up and went to school.
Before going in the school building i took a deep sigh mentally preparing myself for whatever was gonna happen.
The first few classes went by peacefully but in lunch time.My bully intentionally bumped into me making the food tray and me both fall to the ground.
Mina:Ohh Kim aria you literally don't know how to walk.
Aerum:You bitch whatever you did that day after that day you really had the audacity to show me your fuckin face Do you want me to teach you a lesson?!
It wasn't my fault you were the one who bumped into me today . you know that.Stop pretending
Aerum:What you are talking back to me! Do you even know who i am !!
I don't care.Leave me alone.
Aerum:Who are you to tell me what to do?
Eunji:You think we will listen to you bitch?
I know there was no point of having a conversation with her so i decided to leave the spot but she ended up grabbing food tray and throwing the food on me.
What the fuck ...!!!!
I am showing you your place !so don't even forget where you belong you piece of trash.
And after feeling satisfied enough they went away,i took a deep sigh and headed to the washroom to clean the mess, literally what a great life i said sarcastically looking at myself in the mirror i looked pathetic. I cleaned myself and headed to the classroom i knew something like this could happen after all it's not the first time i am getting bullied,i know how people are.Thats why i brought an extra pair of clothes.I changed into an oversized hoodie and wore a mask .

Suga's POV:She walked in wearing a oversized sized hoodie, obscuring her hair and eyes, wearing a face mask covering her face,she walked in lazily and sat on her desk

Suga's POV:
She walked in wearing a oversized sized hoodie, obscuring her hair and eyes, wearing a face mask covering her face,
she walked in lazily and sat on her desk.
She was looking outside the window tiredly.., the teacher arrived and i didn't even realised because i was busy looking at her,i wouldn't even have realised if jungkook hadn't furiously shaken me and pointing to the teacher.Finally all the classes we over time to go home!
My gaze averted to aria she was limping.. what happened to her?First those red marks and now limping?I was on my way to help her but i saw namjoon get to her.I felt weird how he was holding her firmly making sure she doesn't fall.....

Aria are you ok?What happened to your feet? Namjoon asked

Nothing i just fell down the stairs.

She is lying again i can easily tell.

I will take you home come with me.

No namjoon i am fine i can go by myself just leave me.

First of all it's "joon" for you not namjoon and stop trying to force yourself.

I am fine joon please just leave me alone for god's sake please !!!(she said slightly raising her voice)

Namjoon backed off listening to her as it was literally clear that she didn't wanted anyone around her at that moment.I could easily tell that he was hurt by her actions after all he just wanted to help her,his eyes were just filled with confusion and worry.
What's wrong with her? She never behaves like this...

Aria's POV:
I wasn't even able to walk properly,my ankle was sprained, namjoon offered to help me but i.. i.. literally just scolded him and told him to freakin stay away from me,all the things which were happening around me it was reminding me of my past school,how i was bullied by my own friends whom i relied into the most after my mom,after them i have never made any friends because i am scared for the worst to happen again..
I can't let anyone close to me...
Close enough to hurt me...
I wouldn't let that happen...
I was laying lifelessly on the couch i wanted to cry my heart out but no tears came out...i was just staring at the ceiling of my room wondering when will all of this end...