~ONLY IF HUGS COULD HEAL~

Aria's POV:
I decided not to go to school today with this limping leg,those bullies would make it worse... And i don't want someone to help me out... I just stayed at home prepared a cup of coffee for myself and sipping from it slowly while looking outside from my window,i decided to read a book to clear my mind.

Hours went by easily without realising,i didn't had to go to the radio station today due to some reasons,i wasn't able to move my leg much so i took my guitar and started to play it and was singing along, it's been long since i have treated myself...

Hours went by easily without realising,i didn't had to go to the radio station today due to some reasons,i wasn't able to move my leg much so i took my guitar and started to play it and was singing along, it's been long since i have treated myself with a cup of coffee,read a good book,played guitar and sang.i have loved music ,ever since i was a child my mom and i always used to sing together i didn't got to spend much time with her i don't have some extravagant memories with her but those simple moments like eating together,her warm embrace,her encouraging smile, her concern those simple things are everything to me.I only have a single photo with mom left with me,after mom died my dad burned down everything which could possibly remind him of her existence,i still remember how much i had to beg him to allow me to keep all those things but it was all useless i saw my mother's memories turning into ashes in front of me...i hate him so much...i would never forgive him..

Suga's POV:
*50 missed calls from dad*
Why is he calling me now,what does he want.I took a heavy breath and decided to go to a so called place called"home".

Where the fuck were you from past 2 weeks!!dad yelled
I was with my friends.
Do you even know how worried we were do you even care about us!!We literally provide you with everything is listening to us in return too hard for you!!
I scoffed after listening the word "worry" from my parents mouth.
Oh really do you guys even know what is the meaning of worrying about someone.
You both only know one thing and that is business.
Min Suga behave your fucking self we are your god damn parents and you have to listen to us.
I wish I could just change the fact that you both are my parents being a parent doesn't allow you to control my life,i will never leave my music and join your stupid company with you no matter how hard you both try.
*Slap*I wonder what God damn wrong i have done to deserve a son like you.
That's why i hate coming in this building.
I left that place after saying that leaving my parents behind,i wasn't in the mood to go back to the dorm,i didn't wanted to make out with someone i was feeling so tired,after what happened earlier i wanted to talk to someone and i don't know why but i ended up coming in front of Aria's house.

Aria's POV:
*10 missed calls from Suga*
Why is he calling me so many times,i called him back.
On call:
What happened? Why are you calling?

Can you come down for a minute?

What!?

I am standing in front of your house just come down.

But why?

Don't ask so many questions just come!!!

Suga i am not coming just leave whatever you want to talk about we can talk about it tomorrow,now leave.

I am not leaving without meeting you,i would stay here all night if you are not going to come.

Listen i am not coming,stay there all night if you want to i don't care.
(I can easily see him here from my window...it's freezing cold outside and he isn't even wearing warm clothes...he will get sick....what the hell is wrong with him)

She turned off the lights of her room,and closed the curtains on the window i can't believe this girl...i called her more times,
It was not possible that i was leaving now without meeting her ....
I have been waiting for more than a hour and she hasn't even picked up my damn call.did she slept..?

*30 missed calls from suga*
Is he still waiting..i peeked slowly from my window only to see him still standing there..why is he so stubborn!i took a oversized jacket and went outside to meet him
What's wrong with you why haven't you went home .
Before I could talk any further he pulled me by arm,i felt his rock hard body against my tiny figure wrapping his arms around my waist and whispering in my ear "let's just stay like this for a while".
I froze at the spot, letting the hands dangling useless at my sides.... I have never been held like this before.
After some time of staying like that i pulled back ,i looked at his face he looked so vulnerable at that moment and in need of love,i wrapped the jacket around him as I could see how cold he was but before I could ask him or anything..he sat in his car and drove away fastly leaving me dumbfounded.

Literally this asshole just went away without saying anything!!

Suga's POV:
At dorm
What the fuck!
What the fuck!
What the fuckkkkk!
What did i just did !Why did i went there damn it i shouldn't have gone there...!!!
I was now regretting my decision of going to her because I can't take my mind of her.How small and pretty she looked when I was holding her in my arms,her rosy pink cheeks,her eyes which were looking into mine searching for her answers.I have never felt this way with any other girl... she's different.I was holding onto the jacket which she gave me it smelled like her which brought a smile to my face i ended up sleeping while holding the jacket.